Alright so I have netflix and this was newly released, so I figured it should be worth it for the uncut footage, unfortunately it seems the only uncut footage i've seen up to this point is some type of daydream Deckard has about a unicorn.

The sound, and visual quality is awesome, the other versions i've seen were all "dark and dreary" but even at nighttime in this version the bright neon lights seem to capture the eyes and give them something to focus on in the gloom. The sound clearly is better than previous versions, and doesn't sound like they are talking in a tunnel.

So if you've seen it before you already know the story, and it is probably Haurers best role and certainly by his own admission is his best most enduring role ( Blade Runner was selected for preservation in the United States National Film Registry by the Library of Congress as being "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant") and honestly it could be argued that it is one of Ford's finest.

So the question remains is Deckard a replicant? The added footage of the unicorn memory and the end of the film would suggest that he is, Harrison Ford said often that Deckard was human, and Scott said in the beginning that he was human only to change his mind later on.

So human or not, This version is worth seeing if you haven't seen this movie in a while or if you've never seen the director's cut. On the whole i'd have to give it 4.5/5 because i'm not a big fan of messing with a classic (Han shot first!!!).