I am a huge fan of Christmas movies and am very curious to see which ones do people like on here...here are a list of mine
1. Christmas Story - best c-mas movie in my book. So many great lines to quote from the movie.
2. Miracle on 34th street - the orginal one was great. My ex g/f made me watch it and i loved it. I usually never liked watching black and white movies but his one was good
3. Polar Express- i loved how they made this movie. It was intersting and thought sent a great message to kids about c-mas.
4. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation - perhaps the funniest c-mas movie ever made
5. Santa Claus 1,2,3- all of them were great but the orginal to me is the best.
6. The Grinch that stole Christmas- the cartoon one is cute but Jim Carrey made one of his best movies imo. He was the entire movie and totally funny in this one.
7. Rudolph the red nosed reindeer- this is a all time great and favorite. Nough said.
Well there are a few of mine and im hoping to see some list a few of their favorites as well...