Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Jamie Dukes picks the fins!!!

  1. -1
    dolfin530's Avatar
    Student of the Game

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    748
    vCash:
    1973
    Loc:
    SC
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Jamie Dukes picks the fins!!!

    Jamie Dukes picks the fins to beat the pats and Rod Woodson thinks we make the playoffs
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    dol_fan's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    183
    vCash:
    1010
    Loc:
    Maine
    Thanks / No Thanks
    who is jamie dukes?
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    DolfanISS's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2002
    Posts:
    7,730
    vCash:
    6596
    Loc:
    Bellingham, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dol_fan View Post
    who is jamie dukes?
    Former Falcons (I think) O-LINEMAN who is an analyst on NFL network now. He's usually preety interesting.

    I always thought Woodson hated us, guess I was wrong.
    The way Jeff Ireland took a GM's dream worth of cap space and draft picks and made the team worse in borderline miraculous.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    dol_fan's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    183
    vCash:
    1010
    Loc:
    Maine
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DolfanISS View Post
    Former Falcons (I think) O-LINEMAN who is an analyst on NFL network now. He's usually preety interesting.

    I always thought Woodson hated us, guess I was wrong.

    oh cool. thanks. and yeah it is great to get praise from people around the league
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    X-Pacolypse's Avatar
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    21,274
    vCash:
    1579
    Loc:
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dol_fan View Post
    who is jamie dukes?
    I laughed when I read that!
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    CitizenSnips's Avatar
    Ready for Henne.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    6,921
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    MODS:

    Is it possible to create a sticky thats titled "so-and-so picks the fins!" and just merge every thread that has some 'analyst' picking us to win that week?


    "Having moneys not everything, not having it is"
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Buff's Avatar
    From a galaxy far far away....

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    1,518
    vCash:
    2018
    Loc:
    Sydney Australia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So tell me guys, whats the difference between Jamie Dukes, Rod Woodson & Chris Berman? You guys are all praise & glory to those who predict the fins to win, but because Chris Berman says thay will lose, you blast him & call him a fool. (previous thread)

    It's his job to make these predictions. He's a sports analysis & reporter. If you don't like what he says, big deal. Doesn't mean he's a fool, or a goose or anything else. He's stating his opinion, like you lot do here. Difference is, is that he does it without being offensive to anyone or belittling.
    I RESPECT EVERYONES POINT OF VIEW & OPINION....REGARDLESS OF HOW WRONG THEY ARE

    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,608
    vCash:
    2867
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    So tell me guys, whats the difference between Jamie Dukes, Rod Woodson & Chris Berman? You guys are all praise & glory to those who predict the fins to win, but because Chris Berman says thay will lose, you blast him & call him a fool. (previous thread)

    It's his job to make these predictions. He's a sports analysis & reporter. If you don't like what he says, big deal. Doesn't mean he's a fool, or a goose or anything else. He's stating his opinion, like you lot do here. Difference is, is that he does it without being offensive to anyone or belittling.
    Most of us have no problems with people picking against the Fins. The problem with Berman is his blatant bias for Buffalo, and thus his bias against the Dolphins. Its unprofessional, especially for a major network like ESPN..

    If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    Ginn & Juice's Avatar
    The Grand Champ

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2008
    Posts:
    409
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    San Antonio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Pacolypse View Post
    I laughed when I read that!
    LOL! Same here, even thou i knew who he was. Still funny...
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    thejetssuck's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2003
    Posts:
    1,396
    vCash:
    1109
    Loc:
    Pennsylvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Most of us have no problems with people picking against the Fins. The problem with Berman is his blatant bias for Buffalo, and thus his bias against the Dolphins. Its unprofessional, especially for a major network like ESPN..
    BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Berman is a fat idiot tool bag douche supreme. Dukes and Woodson are pretty objective, especially Woodson. Berman hates on the fins no matter how good or bad they are doing. Just another reason or 2 as to why nfl network is superior to espn in every way.
    Sho誰uff: Am I the meanest?
    Gang: Sho誰uff!
    Sho誰uff: Am I the prettiest?
    Gang: Sho誰uff!
    Sho誰uff: Am I the baddest mo-fo, low-down, around this town?
    Gang: Sho誰uff!
    Sho誰uff: Well, who am I?
    Gang: Sho誰uff!
    Sho誰uff: Who am I?
    Gang: Sho誰uff!
    Sho誰uff: I can稚 hear you!
    Gang: Sho誰uff!
    Sho誰uff: The Shogun of Harlem!
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Jamie Dukes on Mike Wallace
    By MiZFiT in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-15-2013, 06:18 PM
  2. ESPN vs NFLN + Jamie Dukes
    By tthorpe13 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-14-2013, 08:31 PM
  3. Sick of Jamie Dukes
    By dolfan_ in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-12-2013, 08:57 PM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 10:21 PM
  5. jamie dukes mock
    By phinsfan1221 in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-22-2007, 11:53 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •