Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Merged: No Trent Edwards and Frank Gore/No Way Gore Plays

1. -1
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Merged: No Trent Edwards and Frank Gore/No Way Gore Plays

Wow we are gettin some breaks and its making the job easier for our team. Trent Edwards is a million times better than Losman and with Gore gettin carted off the field he is more than likely out next week. Deshaun Foster is not very good at all and cant carry the load all by himself. I think we continue to win next week with Gore out. He is alot like Westbrook when he plays. Im glad hes gonna miss. So next week lets hope Larry JOhnson and Thigpen get hurt. The week after Favre and Thomas. Well I kinda want Favre to play so we can beat his ***. And maybe Penny can talk Coles into coming to Miami next year since they are friends. OH well well see. I can't believe we are 8-5 right now. And the way things are lookin we will be 10-5 after games with SF and KC. Even if we lose to the Jets we will be 10-6 and that should be good enough to get a playoff berth. We really really need to beat the JEts though cause they have the Bills and Seattle next so they should def win those 2. Making them 10-5 as well. The Pats have Oak and Bills which should be 2 wins makin them 10-5. I pray they lose to the Cardinals which I think they will. So they will finish 10-6 and if we beat the Jets we win the division. We have to win out guys. Unless a miracle happens and Seattle or Oakland even Buffalo wins a game against our division foes.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What was Gore's injury/
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boston, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Have u heard he is officially out????
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Roy, Wash
    Thanks / No Thanks
    A win is a win .....but I'm not on board with hoping someone gets injured to improve our chances........I'm most happy that we are not talking about injuries to our own well prepared players.
    [Integrity] Bring it!!! [Reward]

COME GET SOME
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Haines City, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The big man upstairs has given us a lot of help this year and I hope it stays that way.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rhode Island
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CedarPhin View Post
    What was Gore's injury/
    It was an ankle injury. It was bad enough that he had to be helped off the field after he couldnt do it himself.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    FinSince1971

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

Northeast TV viewing/being a fan in Jersey

Thanks to the product the Dolphins have put on the field the last few years, they're like banned from national TV broadcasts for now,so I can't even see this turn around season. I'm counting on this site and others to get the inside dope on what the team is doing. I mean I don't even really have the feel for who the talented up and coming players are, our schemes on defense and offense, any of that. Its real different from every other decent year when you had a chance to a least see the team 3 or 4 times a year. We were one of the marquee teams forever in the NFL until 2006 and 2008! This year I got the week one Jet game and the last Jet game to see my football team. Meanwhile the only pleasure I get is watching Jet losses pile up ( and Giant games )
    founded 1971
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Morgantown
    Thanks / No Thanks
    go to the bar and watch the games....thats what i do
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    S.Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ssnjamerson View Post
    Wow we are gettin some breaks and its making the job easier for our team. Trent Edwards is a million times better than Losman and with Gore gettin carted off the field he is more than likely out next week. Deshaun Foster is not very good at all and cant carry the load all by himself. I think we continue to win next week with Gore out. He is alot like Westbrook when he plays. Im glad hes gonna miss. So next week lets hope Larry JOhnson and Thigpen get hurt. The week after Favre and Thomas. Well I kinda want Favre to play so we can beat his ***. And maybe Penny can talk Coles into coming to Miami next year since they are friends. OH well well see. I can't believe we are 8-5 right now. And the way things are lookin we will be 10-5 after games with SF and KC. Even if we lose to the Jets we will be 10-6 and that should be good enough to get a playoff berth. We really really need to beat the JEts though cause they have the Bills and Seattle next so they should def win those 2. Making them 10-5 as well. The Pats have Oak and Bills which should be 2 wins makin them 10-5. I pray they lose to the Cardinals which I think they will. So they will finish 10-6 and if we beat the Jets we win the division. We have to win out guys. Unless a miracle happens and Seattle or Oakland even Buffalo wins a game against our division foes.
    Ummm, I understand where you're going with this but Trent Edwards ain't no Joe Montana...heck he ain't no Jay Fiedler. The way the Dolphins played today Trent wouldn't have helped the Bills. I do agree Miami is getting their share of breaks.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NE CT
    Thanks / No Thanks

No way Gore plays

The 49ers listed Frank Gore on their post-game injury report with an "ankle sprain/contusion" after X-rays were negative on his ankle following Sunday's win over the Jets.

This would appear promising, but beat writer Matt Maiocco says it "doesn't look good" for Gore's chances of playing in Week 15 at Miami. Gore was reportedly very hobbled in the locker room late Sunday and he's unlikely to do much, if anything in practice.
    GO FISH!!!!!!!
    Quote Quote