Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some surprising stats

1. -1
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Some surprising stats

Chris Chambers is 4th in the AFC right now for recieving yds. He's tied for 1st with most TD's (3). He is ahead of both Moulds and Harrison in every statistical category... Ahhh, it feels good to finally have a solid recieving core back.

Like I said, McKnight should not be getting passes. Chambers should be our #1 go to guy recieving wise, then Ricky, then McMichael, then Thompson. We also have Konrad who is pretty much healed from his wrist injury. We have five guys who should be catching the ball before McKnight. We've tried throwing to this guy for three weeks and besides that first down he had last night, he has done NOTHING. He dropped an easy on in NYJ, and was the sole reason BUF had that INT for a TD last night.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    The Only Fin Fan in SD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Diego
    Thanks / No Thanks
    McKnight showed his worth last night on the lone Bills touchdown. Horrible play and horrible attempt by McKnight to help Jay out

"And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: I served in the United States Navy" John F. Kennedy :navy:
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    If you want to, we can supply you.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't totally agree with completely going away from Mcknight. There will be a few favorable matchups which it would be beneficial for our offense to exploit when he is on the field.
    He will make his plays. I wouldn't totally discount him.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Bon vivant

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Illinois
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Another surprising stat ... Fiedler is 6th among AFC starters in QB rating. Granted, it's not a great QB rating, but it still qualifies as 6th!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Longer than average

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sunrise, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Coach W. said it was Jay's fault. He made the wrong read.
    "Three wise men are following a star through the desert.The star stops over a little village and begins to shinebrightly on a barn behind a small inn. They walk into the barn and find a little baby lying in a manger.As they approached the manger, one of the wise men walks into a plough and smashes his knee on the handle and in agony yells out "JESUS CHRIST!" A voice came down from above and said "That's a good name, I was going to call him Roger."
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Don't believe everything you think.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    your six
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wanny stated in his press conference that the INT was Jay's fault....he said the hot read was to the other side of the field.
    At a television studio in Hollywood on Monday night, Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor was doing the fox trot. He probably was wearing makeup, too.
    About an hour south down Interstate 5, quarterback John Beck was on the verge of lining up his chicken nuggets in a shotgun formation.

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Don't believe everything you think.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    your six
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by StartingTailbak
    Coach W. said it was Jay's fault. He made the wrong read.
    sorry, I was typing while you were submitting.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    well, i wonder if mcnight would have made a better jump on that corner endzone throw instead of thompson.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Dolphins Homer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    S.F. Bay Area
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thomspon and McKnight both failed to impress me again. Thomspn had a few more catches but cost us fifteen yards with an unsportsmanlike conduct. He also missed his opportunity to get a TD by timing his jump wrong. I can't fault him for trying but at this point, he should no when to jump for a ball. It wasn't even close.

McKnight had the one catch but his read on the interception was bad. The hot route might have been on the other side of the field but watch that play again. By the Time Jay turns his head to look at the other side, it would have been gone. Whoever it was on the Bills who blitzed had a clean shot at him and Jay wa slooking right at him when the ball was snapped. He had no more time to look anywhere else. McKnight is supposed to pick up the blitz as well and break his route off. At the very least he should be aware of what his QB is doing when defenders are flying at him. It was a bad pass and a bad read which allowed the bad team to make a bad score. Bad play all around.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Bon vivant

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Illinois
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Anybody catch what brought on DT's unsportsmanlike call?
    Quote Quote