Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: today!

1. -1
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

today!

i have two boys, 27, 30, and i think they're old enough to take care of themselves. the one i'm worried about is my grand daughter.
    but you are right, religion, the way it is now, sucks. people have been killing others in the name of God for centuries. at least thats the excuse they use. these terrorists have another motive i think!

btw, this thread doesn't have the first several posts because i made an error and went to delete my last post and went to the top instead of the one post!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Maria & LauRen Aha!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CT
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: today!

Originally posted by dolfan06
    but you are right, religion, the way it is now, sucks. people have been killing others in the name of God for centuries. at least thats the excuse they use. these terrorists have another motive i think!
    if we could only move Israel, Western walls and all to somewhere near Las Vegas, things would be much more peaceful in the middle east.

btw, this thread doesn't have the first several posts because i made an error and went to delete my last post and went to the top instead of the one post!
    damn moderators
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    On an island
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Re: today!

Originally posted by dolphan39
    if we could only move Israel, Western walls and all to somewhere near Las Vegas, things would be much more peaceful in the middle east.

damn moderators
    I did a project on that in school. Turns out that Israel is just as bad as Hamas and all the other Palestinian terrorists. They both blow each other up.

As for religion, I am not religious at all, the only religious day I care about (with the rest of my family) is Christmas.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Maria & LauRen Aha!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CT
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Re: Re: today!

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
    I did a project on that in school. Turns out that Israel is just as bad as Hamas and all the other Palestinian terrorists. They both blow each other up.
    Israel is just trying to live in peace, unlike some of their neighbors who will kill innocent civilians and will continue to do so until Israel does not exist. And the Israelis only target terrorists not civilians.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

i'd think about that if i were you ice!

As for religion, I am not religious at all, the only religious day I care about (with the rest of my family) is Christmas.
    if you're not 100% sure, why take a chance!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    On an island
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Re: today!

Israel is just trying to live in peace, unlike some of their neighbors who will kill innocent civilians and will continue to do so until Israel does not exist. And the Israelis only target terrorists not civilians.
    I am not gonna get into an argument about this, but since the second intifada broke out in 2000, Israel has killed 3 times the amount of INNOCENT Palestinians than Palestinians have killed Israelis. I don't support any side in the conflict because both sides kill innocent people.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Maria & LauRen Aha!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CT
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: today!

Yeah there have been a lot of Israeli men and women strapping bombs to themselves and blowing themselves up on buses and in malls 'nuff
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: today!

Yeah there have been a lot of Israeli men and women strapping bombs to themselves and blowing themselves up on buses and in malls 'nuff
    been a whole lot of em hijacking planes too!
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    On an island
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: today!

First of all, there are Israeli terrorists. One who is well known is Barruch Goldstein who is actually American but he went into a mosque in Hebron, West Bank a few years ago and killed 30 innocent people. Besides him, there are some Israeli terrorists. The IDF (who America portrays as the "good" guys) kills more innocent people then all of the Palestinian terrorist groups do, like Hamas and Islamic Jihad do against Israelis. Just because I am not a fan of Israel (or Palestine, but they should get land) doesn't mean I hate the US, because this country kicks ass. The whole conflict would be over if Israel ended the occupation in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. I don't like talking about the Israeli-Palestinian thing so I will stop, but if you wanna learn more, research it. I once thought Israel was good and Palestine was bad but when I learned more about it (I did a project on it) I realized that both sides are equally as bad. I am done talking about this subject.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Maria & LauRen Aha!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CT
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hopefully you get an "F" on your project, because the Palestenian have land, including all of Gaza and lots of the West Bank and have turned down offers that would make them a sovereign state with even more land because they will not be content unti Israel is destroyed. That is the difference between the two: the Israeli just want peace and the Palestenians just want to destroy Israel.
    Quote Quote