Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sick of Jets Fans

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Thanks / No Thanks

Sick of Jets Fans

I keep seeing all these jets fans on our boards telling us what a pathetic franchise we have. I went to the Dolphins website and checked our Winning percentage since the fins started. We have a .580 percentage. i then went to the Jets official site and added all their wins and loses and came up with 334 wins and 395 loses for a total of 729 total games. their percentage is .458. I did not include any ties they may have incured. I even included their 1 win season of 1996. I believe they won 9 the next year. We may break that this year. It truely is a shame that some, not all, jets fans blacken the eye of , not only our team, but their team with total lack of the facts. Namath, Wayne C. and a host of other Jets have been great players in the NFL and have always provided a great rivalry between the teams. I can't wait for week 17. This game should be everything it is being built up to. Pennington back to New York. Favre may be in his last game ( we have heard this before ). A division title may be on the line. It should be AWESOME. If we win, and I hope we do, we win. If we lose, how great has this season been? To all the Jets fans who have the right spirit of these teams--WELCOME. Your input is valued and appreciated. The rest need to grow up and know what you are talking about. YOU ARE STARTING TO BORE ME. GO FINS, AND GOOD LUCK FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON. YOU ARE MAKING US PROUD.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I've been sick of Jet Fans for 18 years now. (i'm 18 years old)
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Newsflash: We are sick of Dolphin fans. Dolphin fans are the worst fans by far in the NFL, they make Chowds look knowledgeable
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Paddy's Pub

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJets ATTACK View Post
    Newsflash: We are sick of Dolphin fans. Dolphin fans are the worst fans by far in the NFL, they make Chowds look knowledgeable
    you said 'we' as if there were others who associated with you.

no need to pluralize that pronoun big guy.

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    Thanks / No Thanks

Sick of Dolphin Fans?

Does that mean all of you New Yorkers are gonna get out of our state.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    whatya gonna do, jets fans are like hemorrhoids, they're always gonna be around and a pain in the ***. they're an itch you just can't scratch. although they seem to do each other just fine.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJets ATTACK View Post
    yeah you know it, just ask that a-hole that wears that dumb azz fire engine hat. he was in miami at a game i was at, he got harrassed soooooo bad the little puzzy had to go get some cops!
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Fin 4 Life

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hydraulicane View Post
    yeah you know it, just ask that a-hole that wears that dumb azz fire engine hat. he was in miami at a game i was at, he got harrassed soooooo bad the little puzzy had to go get some cops!
    I agree with you Hydraulicane but remember that shows you that he and they have no ballz. New Yorkers are a bunch of pukes. I wish they would get out of my state and go back to the sewer they crawled out of. J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK. The Favre experiment failed and just think of it jet fan you are in a lose, lose situation. Win and you help the chowds, lose and you help Chad and DA FINS. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Myers, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The HULK View Post
    Win and you help the chowds, lose and you help Chad and DA FINS. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    I'm sure they worked late every night planning that strategy. 'tards.

Seriously, don't you think that since September 11, 2001, it's in extremely bad taste to continue calling a sports team from New York the "Jets".

What's next, an expansion team in Oklahoma City called the "Truck Bombers", or a Honolulu team named the "Zeros"?

You can't complain about their class... they don't have any.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The HULK View Post
    I agree with you Hydraulicane but remember that shows you that he and they have no ballz. New Yorkers are a bunch of pukes. I wish they would get out of my state and go back to the sewer they crawled out of. J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK. The Favre experiment failed and just think of it jet fan you are in a lose, lose situation. Win and you help the chowds, lose and you help Chad and DA FINS. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    yo don't be a classless a**hole, i live in Rochster, right next to buffalo and i'm a huge fin fan...i'm not a "puke" and i would love to live in FL. Just becuase the weather is nice there, but it's not my fault i was born here ha...NYC is the more trashy place, not all of New York.
    Quote Quote