I checked 6 different betting sites online and we are between a 2 and 3 point underdog on all 6 sites. I think the official Vegas line was -2.5 in favor of the JETS.
This is understandable considering these facts:
1) We are playing on the JETS home field in a game of tremendous importance to both teams.
2) The JETS defeated us by 6 points in our first game.
3) The JETS have a future hall-of-fame QB and we have their castoff.
4) 7 probowl players to our 2.
5) Our defense seems to fall apart against teams that have good passing and running games.
6) We haven't beat the JETS often in recent history.
7) Our offensive line is young and dealing with injuries.
8) We are ony 2 and 4 against teams with a winning record.
But I've got a feeling we take care of business Sunday. I don't care if we win by 1 or 100 (although the higher the better). The Fins are going to come home the AFC East champions. GO FINS!!!