Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: schedule for next year can lead to alosing year again.

1. -1
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

schedule for next year can lead to alosing year again.

guys now that the season is over, dont get upset but next year can be a BRUTAL year and a losing year as well.

almost evreyone we are playing has a top 10 defense and a very good offense. If we dont improve our offensive line, our passing game espeically with Henne coming in hopefully we are in for another balt time of loss but for the year.

u are talking about texans, pitts, colts, pats with brady, jags, panthers, tampa etc. thats a disaster waiting to happen. So now that we enjoyed a good fun year i hope it didnt end this year cuz next year w/out much talent upgrade we are doomed so to say.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    I'll worry about all that next season. Now's the time to take a step back and enjoy life outside of football
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    very good point

but it is hard to predict who will be good next year

your point is taken though, we will be younger in some respects, our team will be more talented and yet don't be suprised if we win as few as 7 games

a year like this can make us forget what a process it is
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Pay the man!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pennyslvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SR 7 View Post
    guys now that the season is over, dont get upset but next year can be a BRUTAL year and a losing year as well.

almost evreyone we are playing has a top 10 defense and a very good offense. If we dont improve our offensive line, our passing game espeically with Henne coming in hopefully we are in for another balt time of loss but for the year.

u are talking about texans, pitts, colts, pats with brady, jags, panthers, tampa etc. thats a disaster waiting to happen. So now that we enjoyed a good fun year i hope it didnt end this year cuz next year w/out much talent upgrade we are doomed so to say.
    You do realize Parcells, Ireland and Sparano are still here right? There isn't a chance we don't improve our offensive line.

Also I think we all need to realize something. Coming into this season most of us looked at the schedule and chalked up a loss for both the Pats and Chargers game. That wasn't the case, proving anything can happen any year.

Miami will be better then they were this season. I really believe it.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    I have no doubt in my mind we will be a better team next year . . . whether that means a better record or farther in the playoffs . . . we will see. But we WILL get better talent wise and as a football team . . . . and that is guaranteed.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    durka durka

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lbmclean_sj View Post
    very good point

but it is hard to predict who will be good next year

your point is taken though, we will be younger in some respects, our team will be more talented and yet don't be suprised if we win as few as 7 games

a year like this can make us forget what a process it is
    True. We don't know anything about how those teams will play against us next year. One year ago, I didn't think we had a snowball's chance of beating Denver, San Diego, NE (in NE), etc. etc. Some of the teams on our schedule will be just as tough as they are now... or tougher, but some of them will backslide. It's inevitable, and happens every year. Let's just hope we're not one of those teams.

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    "Sometimes the <insert dangerous animal> is more afraid of you than you are of it."

Those folks are all looking at us and thinking "crap, that game woulda been a gimme a year ago, now the Dolphins are pretty good".
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As I've mentioned in the other threads, there are simply way too many variables that could impact that strength of schedule next year (injuries, free agency, draft, ascending players, players in decline, etc...)

For all we know, the 2009 schedule could end up being softer than the 2008 version.
    No mercy for posters who are:
    -completely one-sided
    -incapable of adjusting & reforming their original opinions on a player/coach
    -incapable of complimenting a player/coach they don't like or criticizing a player/coach they do like
    -believe that what they think they see is beyond reproach
    -incapable of exchanging opposing thoughts & ideas to arrive at a new & more refined point of view

You know who you are...
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    He's Backkkkk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah it looks tough now, but things could happen to those teams we play next season.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Go Fins!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    SoFlo
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SR 7 View Post

I lol @ you for thinking Pennington won't start next year.
    Quote Quote