A question to all of you blessed with watching the No Name defense of the 70's or the Killer B's and Mark's Brothers of the early 80s. It is kind of an odd request but seeing as how hard it is to find info on these players can you help me out. I started watching in the 90s and missed out on all of these players.

What were they like? Share your memories, thoughts and opinions. I have a lot of questions and I wish America's game would run more footage of them.

If you don't want to go in depth just comment on their most important attributes and who you would best compare them to in the NFL today.

QB's
- Griese
- Earl Morrall

RB's
- Csonka
- Morris
- Kiick
- Nathan
How did the 72 Dolphins run their offense with Csonka. Did he always play FB with Kiick and Morris rotating at HB? Was it primarily the I Form? Was Csonka a good run blocker?

WR's
- Nat Moore
- Mark Clayton
- Mark Duper

RT
- Norm Evans
LG
- Bob Keuchenberg
Both of these guys were not the biggest. Were they strong none the less? Hall of fame worthy? Pass blockers or run blockers or excellent at both? Were they leaders at all or perform best when it counted?

DE
- Bill Stanfill
- Doug Betters
- Kim Bokamper
- Bob Matheson
I am always surprised to hear such accolades for Stanfill and to find out Betters was a DPOY. How good were these guys? What kind of pass rushers were they? Did they have any sort of special moves think Reggie with the Club or Freeney with the Spin or Taylor with the Swim. Were they effective against the run? Anyone know how many sacks they actually have (before sacks became an official stat)?

DT
- Bob Baumhauer
- Manny Fernandez
How were two guys so undersized so dominant. Which one was better? Baumhauer seemed to put up the numbers but I read Fernandez got 17 tackles in a Superbowl game. An incredible accomplishment let alone done while playing NT.

ILB
- A.J. Duhe
Part of the problem is the lack of sack stats or for that matter tackles. Was this guy fast? A pass rusher? Tough? A leader? He is quite well known and yet I haven't a clue as to how he played.

Safeties
- Jake Scott (Hall of fame worthy?)
- Lyle Blackwood
- Glenn Blackwood
Did the Blackwoods play CB at all?

How did the 53 defense differ from the 3-4. Did they only use it on passing downs?

What sort of defense did the Killer B's run?

For those like me NFL.com has video of some players on their website if they appeared in NFL Films footage.

Thanks in advance.