Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dolphins are East's most stable team

1. -1
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo

Dolphins are East's most stable team

Here is an article in the Palm Beach Post, where Steve Tasker (a former Buffalo Bill) talks about how Miami is the most stable team in the AFC East.

Here are just a few excerpts:

"The Dolphins could not look more different than they looked a year ago," said CBS analyst Steve Tasker, who played in Buffalo for more than a decade. "You can make an argument the Dolphins are the most stable team in the division."
    "The Jets are a real mess," Tasker said.
    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphin...svc=7&cxcat=46

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I do love seeing the Jets suffer...it should last a few years too!!! LFMFAO.....
    "May the acorns rest in peace..."
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Don't Hate Miami

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    FIU - Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17PS4 ControllerDolphins Homer2013 Dolphins Logo
    He's right.

The Jets have a big quarterback controversy looming, and will have a new coaching staff and will likely cut dead weight and/or face penalties from the league for being $15 million over the salary cap

The Patriots lost the GM that built that "dynasty" in Scott Pioli and their assistants are being raided for head coaching jobs, plus Tom Brady is still somewhat in doubt for 2009

and the Bills are a wreck because they may be stuck with a lame duck coach in Dick Jauron, plus they paid money for a bunch of players that aren't panning out like the Jets.

What happened to us? We fired our offensive line coach and hired a new one the next day.

And now we have the appeal of the entire league, free agents are going to want to come play for us for once. It's beautiful.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    what can BROWN do for you?!?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-02-2014, 04:14 PM from DisturbedShiftyTannehill 172013 Dolphins LogoDolphins Homer
    I love reading positive reports on our team. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Thanks Nublar7!

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You know, if there was one player that played on a different team that I would have loved to see come to the Dolphins it is Tasker. He is the model of toughness in a player.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fla
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We were in total disaray last year with a new unproven coach and a rookie for QB. The amazing thing is not only the wins but the total rebuild in one season. Also, we lost Zack and Jason who wanted too go too a GOOD team. I know Detroit and several other teams are hoping they can do half as well as we have. Nothing short of a football miracle!
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    while I agree the jets are gonna probably be a mess, I have to admit I am more interested in how the pats handle the offseason.

qb mess.
    pioli leaving.

mcdaniels gone.

I am hoping they really come off the loses limping a bit.

did I hear right that they tagged cassel? 1st and 3rd tender.. hope they sit on that cash for a backup qb. PLEase don't let anybody bite on the first and third for cassel.

heres to hoping for a patriots collapse.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The BX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    While we didn't need him to tell us what is/will be known, Tasker's comments are refreshing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    You know, if there was one player that played on a different team that I would have loved to see come to the Dolphins it is Tasker. He is the model of toughness in a player.
    Y'know, not saying this because he had something positive to say about the Phins, but Tasker is about the only ex-bill that I never thought was a prick during their run against us.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northeast Ohio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2413fanphins View Post
    while I agree the jets are gonna probably be a mess, I have to admit I am more interested in how the pats handle the offseason.

qb mess.
    pioli leaving.

mcdaniels gone.

I am hoping they really come off the loses limping a bit.

did I hear right that they tagged cassel? 1st and 3rd tender.. hope they sit on that cash for a backup qb. PLEase don't let anybody bite on the first and third for cassel.

heres to hoping for a patriots collapse.
    You know, for some reason, I can see Detroit pulling the trigger. They got and extra 1st and 3rd from Dallas for Roy Williams so they might see those picks as expendable to get a QB that they think may be "proven".
    Before I get bashed for this, I know that Detroit has a ton of holes to fill but what I'm saying is they might be stupid enough to do this if they think it will help them make a big turnaround.
    O-H...
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jets definitely tried to buy a championship last offseason, and it really cost them big time.

Patriots have actually lost a lot.

We've got the same staff intact from last offseason, except the O-line coach, but I think this new guy is an upgrade over what we had. (When was the last time we had this much consistency carrying over from one year to the next?)
    Quote Quote