I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.
Raji - top 20
Moore - Very possible with Mays in the draft, but now he is IMO top 20
Maulauga - Top 20
Laurantitis - Probably Available, but not a 3-4 guy IMO . . . better as a 4-3 MLB
The defensive guys that should be available:
1. Clint Sintim - OLB - Perfect Fit . . . could be gone
2. DJ Moore - CB - Should be best CB prospect Available . . . could be gone
3. Alphonso Smith - CB (small but extremely talented)
4. Brian Cushing - OLB (not that big of a fan, but he probably is an option)
5. Tyson Jackson - DE (more likely a prospect in round 2 if he fell, don't know if we take him in round 1, tho it wouldn't be a reach either)
6. Lou Delmas - FS (he is shooting up the boards, I wouldn't take him in round 1, but definitely in round 2)
7. Macho Harris - CB (Don't really like Macho for us, but he is another guy . . I think he is a 2nd rounder)
8. Michael Johnson - OLB/DE (I can't get a good read on him, I don't like him because he didn't make plays in college, he was very hyped but production was blah . . I have seen him top 10 I have seen him mocked 2nd round . . . Calais Campbell comes to mind when I see Johnson . . . highly rated before the season, but could fall due to lack of production)
Those are 8 guys to watch for so far . . . there are more, but that is a start.