Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bill Parcells...

1. -1
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

Bill Parcells...

Curious; Who will be shocked, and or disappionted if Parcells leaves after the 2009 season, taking into consideration his quote of how he will stay for at least 2 drafts...

FYI, this is not a bash session on BP. so if you intend on bashing BP, please feel free to not post.
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pensacola, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I won't be surprised, because we'll still have everyone else that's in this FO now (hopefully) and they know what they're doing. The Parcells presence would be heavily missed though.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hot as hell, South Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I won't be shocked or disappointed but I guarantee you that the current Bill Parcells lovers will do a turn about and start hating on him like they did with Saban, or whomever.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SRM View Post
    I won't be surprised, because we'll still have everyone else that's in this FO now (hopefully) and they know what they're doing. The Parcells presence would be heavily missed though.
    were luchky to be where we are now, hopefully he will stay for a third draft, but i fully expect him to leace after the 2009 season.. depending on how that season goes... i think anything after that we should be thankful for...
    Quote Quote  

5. -5

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by swordfish54 View Post
    I won't be shocked or disappointed but I guarantee you that the current Bill Parcell's lovers will do a turn about and start hating on him like they did with Saban.
    Saban fully deserved to be hated on... Bill saud he would stay for at least 2 drafts, which he is doing, Saban on the other hand, said he wasnt talking to alabama, then 2 weeks later, he was their head coach... how one can compare saban to parcells is beyond me

EDIT: The Saban vs. Parcells comparison is really not where I saw this thread going, so hopefully, it can be killed now! Saban is one of the biggest POS's in professional football history (notice i say pro football history and not just NFL-meaning even prior to the merger), and Parcells definately deserves better than to be compared to Saban...
    Last edited by dolpns13; 02-21-2009 at 12:23 AM. Reason: New thought
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Roy, Wash
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not even in the same ballpark with beeyatch Saban..HDY..Parcells the man said up front he wanted an escape clause, no deceit there.

I say we leave milk and cookies out for (Santa Clause) Bill, and start the fireplace for (Satan Clause) Nick (I dare him to show back up to Dolphins stadium!!!!!
    Last edited by jhortondj2; 02-21-2009 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Clarification
    [Integrity] Bring it!!! [Reward]

COME GET SOME
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hot as hell, South Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    Saban fully deserved to be hated on... Bill saud he would stay for at least 2 drafts, which he is doing, Saban on the other hand, said he wasnt talking to alabama, then 2 weeks later, he was their head coach... how one can compare saban to parcells is beyond me
    I picked the wrong guy, but you can insert any name in there and it would work. The posters on here that have crazy love for a coach or player usually have the most hatred towards them when they leave. They're like scorned women or something.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by swordfish54 View Post
    I picked the wrong guy, but you can insert any name in there and it would work. The posters on here that have crazy love for a coach or player usually have the most hatred towards them when they leave. They're like scorned women or something.
    Wait, thats isnt true IMO... for example there is MUCH MUCH more love for Wanny than for Saban... Realistically, you cannot compare Saban to ANY Miami Dolphins head coach... or like I said, to every minimal head coach in (not only NFL), professional football history
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    Curious; Who will be shocked, and or disappionted if Parcells leaves after the 2009 season, taking into consideration his quote of how he will stay for at least 2 drafts...

FYI, this is not a bash session on BP. so if you intend on bashing BP, please feel free to not post.
    I'd be more surprised if he didn't leave. Parcells has gotten out of contracts early before and i have no doubt he will be gone shortly.

I was really sweating it before we redid the escape clause deal. If Parcells leaves next year, im extremely thankful for the foundation he layed down here. Was getting to used to bad drafts and new coaches.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    SUPERFAN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Homestead, FL.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo Legendary
Gift received at 06-10-2014, 02:54 AM from DisturbedShifty
Message: Here ya go man.  In the future things like this are in the vShopXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-30-2014, 02:53 PM from DisturbedShifty
    I fully expect him to leave after this next season, honestly I would be shocked if he doesnt. As long as he doesnt tear apart our Coaching staff and JI, then i am ok with it.
    CHubbs
    FINS OR DIE!!!!!!

Want-Goodell to be Impeached.
    Follow me on on Twitter www.twitter.com/FinFanChubby

In psychology, Stockholm Syndrome is an apparently paradoxical psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and have positive feelings towards their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. "[6]
    Quote Quote