Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Official UFC/MMA Thread..Spoiler Alert..

1. -41
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Cackalaka
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Super Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft.Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi View Post
    ha, pretty close to what actually happened. Damn I'm glad Machida got him. I think he'll have the belt almost as long as Liddell did if not longer. I want to see him and Anderson Silva fight, that should be interesting.
    It was a great night, I watched at my buddies and he has a mini movie theater complete with posters and a popcorn machine. Also another one of our friend's knows some Red Bull girls and two came by and gave us free Red Bull and that new cola they have has a horrible after taste. But great night had by all.
    Official Member of The Miami Dolphins Deep End
    http://www.facebook.com/Findetta

Quote Quote  

3. -43
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Cackalaka
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gotta love MMA.

Rashad's crumpled up corpse.

Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Bleeding 305 since 1987

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    I cant stand Rashad, im glad he got beat.

Are you guys looking foward for UFC 100?
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Da Dalphins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Flawda
    Thanks / No Thanks
    im looking forward to ufc 100 definitely. i wish they would start the broad cast earlier because theirs quite a few fights on the under card i would want to see, that likely wont be broad casted...
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Paddy's Pub

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    pretty good card IMO. machida made rashad look even worse than i thought he would. edgar's got some skills - sherk is done. the days of one dimensional fighters are over. just ask royce. i love watching mcfedries fight - that ko power is ridiculous. too bad he has zero ground game.

what do we think about the next card? i'll predict franklin ko's silva - velasquez murders kongo - swick ko's saunders - davis ko's hardy - fisher over uno - taylor over sobotta - and kelly ko's delgado. who cares about the other fights.

i like this next card for two big reasons. one is the brawl potential. although these might not be the biggest names (anymore at least), all these matchups favor two guys standing and throwing. if i wanted to watch wrestling, i'd watch wrestling. gonna see some nice knockouts. the other reason is velasquez. all the mma insiders are saying he's the next big thing. i haven't seen him fight enough yet to say one way or another, but i can't wait to see this one. good stuff.

Quote Quote  

7. -47
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Cackalaka
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agree with your picks for the next card Bob, except i'm taking Ben Saunders over Mike Swick. Kinda don't like the main event cause i'm a big fan of both fighters, hate when that happens. But should be a good matchup.

Some other good MMA events are coming up as well, StrikeForce June 6th with Robbie Lawler vs Jake Shields headlining, also Nick Diaz vs Scott Smith, and June 7th WEC, Urijah Faber vs Mike Brown for the featherweight belt.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm looking forward to 100. I'm kind of surprised 99 is pay per view. While I'm excited about the Franklin vs. Silva fight because it should be full of fireworks, neither fighter is a real factor at 205 or 185. And, the UFC is in a bit of a strange spot. If Silva wins - as they hope, I'm sure - they could eventually have a Silva vs. Silva fight at 185. If Franklin wins, it just means he can beat another fighter not named Anderson.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Paddy's Pub

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agree with your picks for the next card Bob, except i'm taking Ben Saunders over Mike Swick. Kinda don't like the main event cause i'm a big fan of both fighters, hate when that happens. But should be a good matchup.

Some other good MMA events are coming up as well, StrikeForce June 6th with Robbie Lawler vs Jake Shields headlining, also Nick Diaz vs Scott Smith, and June 7th WEC, Urijah Faber vs Mike Brown for the featherweight belt.
    saunders could very well take out swick - if he can cope with swick's hand speed that is. if not i don't see that going out of the first round.

can't wait for the brown/faber fight. faber bugs the **** out of me and i would very much like to see him get used again. would like to see smith knock out diaz as well - not a fan of his. i wouldn't mind seeing a diaz/lawler rematch.
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Paddy's Pub

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks

interesting card tonight. diaz made smith look silly. too bad. lawler got over-excited and got caught in a choke by a nobody. ****ty. at least i'm drunk.
    Quote Quote