Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Verichip. .

1. -1
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    United kingdom
    Thanks / No Thanks

Verichip. .

Not sure if this topic has been raised on these boards before so if it has apologies. .

However. . what do you guys think of this. .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2udoNmQkR4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo
    Your word is a lamp to my feet and a lamp to my path - Psalm 119:105
    Jesus I love you my saviour - thank you for saving me.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I've been seeing this for years and it's making it's way closer nd closer to being implanted in humans. I read an article one time on the net from a newspaper (don't remember where it was over 2 years ago) that a jail was using IR devices to keep track of their inmates. They were considering a chip but this was at the time a PC issue so don't know what happen. Scary though. They said to have used similar devices in Vietnam for "mind control" testing don't know when the tech back then was not what it is today. Although I have an uncle who was in Vietnam and worked intelligence and he's afraid to say but says that he saw some weird stuff being done back then.

They are actually using on dogs right now to find them as a tracking device in case they get lost or stolen also in farm animals. Just one step closer to humans. Look at the hospitals using IR bracelets for babies so they won't get "stolen". The same tags are also used to see history information on the baby and it's mother and medical history. I know I work It for a hospital and they had my baby and wife fitted with one of these during our stay.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Desert Dolphin

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    They are already using on humans. I read once it was used to track members of a private country club or something. It helped them pay for their stuff and kept track of their comings and goings in and out of the facilities. It was voluntary.

I draw the line when it becomes mandatory.

Players come and go, but I will always be a Miami Dolphins Fan first and foremost.

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphan7 View Post
    They are already using on humans. I read once it was used to track members of a private country club or something. It helped them pay for their stuff and kept track of their comings and goings in and out of the facilities. It was voluntary.

I draw the line when it becomes mandatory.

Wow that is scary.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Never Lose Faith in the Fins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New Port Richey, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I can understand implanting it in your golf ball so you can find it. But in yourself?? No thanks here's my debit card.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Hail to the Redskins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cooper City, FL & Section 432 (FedEx Field)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Once we have a global currency I guarantee this (or something along it's lines) will soon follow as the norm for payment.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Desert Dolphin

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdskn4lyf21 View Post
    Once we have a global currency I guarantee this (or something along it's lines) will soon follow as the norm for payment.
    Probably right.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We are almost there. I was reading MSN.com yesterday about the downfall of the dollar and how this current market and Obama's stimulus is just driving it down even more. It's scary to think that the North American Union could be just around the corner where the US, Canada and South America will have one currency much like most of Europe. Then they will combine to form one single montary system.
    Quote Quote