Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Important Announcement! - Read this about new forum

1. -1
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a land far, far away
    Thanks / No Thanks

Important Announcement! - Read this about new forum

Everyone,

We really didn't want to do this, but in an effort to keep the main boards more organized, please post all strictly "anti-" or "pro-" Jay posts in the new Jay Fiedler Forum... found within the main Dolphins forum.

This will allow for the love Jay vs hate Jay debates, while also allowing other topics to be discussed without having to weed through Fiedler threads.

TOS still applies. Keep things civil, and attack the posts instead of the posters.

So, from this point forward.... all threads and posts regarding how good or bad Jay is MUST be posted in the appropriate forum. We have begun to move several threads already... and this is a lot of work as it is... so please don't add to it by continuing to post on this topic in the main forum.

Thanks,

Jon
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Mad Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This rocks!

I did not know how the mods could help in this situation but you have again proven your worth.

Thanks
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Maria & LauRen Aha!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CT
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I hope we never need another one of these for another Phins...maybe a Wanne forum
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by dolphan39
    I hope we never need another one of these for another Phins...maybe a Wanne forum
    LoL! Thats the next debate. . 10$. I will hold out until later in the season.
    MacAttack
    SGT. McCormick
    Flight Medic
    Army
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Home of the first Night Football Game
    Thanks / No Thanks
    it speaks volumes that a seperate thread had to be made for this....
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Important Announcement! - Read this about new forum

Originally posted by WharfRat
    Everyone,

We really didn't want to do this, but in an effort to keep the main boards more organized, please post all strictly "anti-" or "pro-" Jay posts in the new Jay Fiedler Forum... found within the main Dolphins forum.

This will allow for the love Jay vs hate Jay debates, while also allowing other topics to be discussed without having to weed through Fiedler threads.

TOS still applies. Keep things civil, and attack the posts instead of the posters.

So, from this point forward.... all threads and posts regarding how good or bad Jay is MUST be posted in the appropriate forum. We have begun to move several threads already... and this is a lot of work as it is... so please don't add to it by continuing to post on this topic in the main forum.

Thanks,

Jon
    So now if a THREAD starts out talking about the WR's, or the o-lines pass blocking ability for example and then some how finds it's way into pro Jay or anti Jay those THREADS will now be moved?

Oliver...
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Maria & LauRen Aha!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CT
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Re: Important Announcement! - Read this about new forum

Originally posted by Oliver

So now if a THREAD starts out talking about the WR's, or the o-lines pass blocking ability for example and then some how finds it's way into pro Jay or anti Jay those THREADS will now be moved?

Oliver...
    ideally, it s/b split into 2 thread and the Jey portion moved
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Grand Cayman and Minneapolis, MN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Whoo whee, I had an idea someone agreed with, I feel worthwhile! It has only taken me 36 years to get that feeling but that is better left for my shrink:couch:
    http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/sh...threadid=24639
    Support my Cause, 'Sleeping out to help Homeless Youth' by visiting www.firstgiving.com/paultyler and donating anything you can. I finished my three nights out in the snow! A couple pics, crappy blog and videos are on caymangolfer.spaces.live.com, check them out. It was a blast and makes me thankful I have a warm bed to live in everynight.

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    FinHeaven Lives

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It is another thin line... if the original discussion was about the wr's and then goes off on Jay Fiedler, we'll first try to get it back on track or then split the thread into a seperate discussion into the Jay Fiedler forum.

Also, just to speak my mind about this...

I honestly hate the fact that I had to click "submit" to create the Jay Fiedler forum. Ever since Dan Marino left, everyone wanted a Jay Fiedler forum and I refused... but I, along with Dave, Muck and Jon, felt that there should be a seperate forum now.

My reason is this: A win is a win. In the end, what difference does it make on how we win the game? What difference does it make if we get to the big game, and our only touchdown is off a fumble recovery and an interception? None at all, because that is how the team was made.

Anyways, that's just my thoughts... I have more, but I don't want this to start into another debate.

Also, I must... and I say MUST get this off my chest. The world needs less labels going around... stop the "Fiedler Hugger" or "Fiedler Hater" names... we're all Dolphin fans. We all root for the same team. That's all that matters. Why on Earth do we call other Dolphin fans names when we are ALL here for one specific reason... and that's too root for THE Miami Dolphins... and that's all there is to it!

Go Dolphins!
    AJ Tatum

"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be messed up."
    - Mitch Hedberg
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Important Announcement! - Read this about new forum

Originally posted by dolphan39
    ideally, it s/b split into 2 thread and the Jey portion moved
    Not trying to be an azz here, seriously. However from what I've read I get this, if there are off topic comments in THREAD(S) about Jay they will be seperated into pro and anti portions of the MBoard?

If that's so, I sure hope they start paying you Admins!

Oliver...
    Quote Quote