Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Madden 2010 - Miami Dolphins Player Ratings Projections

1. -11
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Beck probably won't be on our roster for this year's edition.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    WHat is jason taylor not on the game or something he still has 120 sacks and he the best active defensive end in the game today peppers would agree and so would ware! jason isnt done for he is far from it dolphins with the greatest one two punch on defense ever will set the team sack record and the only people in the sack hunt at the end of the year will be porter and taylor baby! fins will do what only the fins have ever done undefeated biotch! and where the hell are our rookies man we got the only qb in ncaa history to win four bowl game in pat white from west virginia! plus we got the man made monster in davis from illinios where are these guys man! dolphins should be ranked nfl top team in 2010! look at our past we only won ten more games last year then the previous year so if we just do have as good this year we will be 16 and 0 think about it write it down and then place your bets pats wont make the playoffs brady is sorry to say all but done and their is a new team in town to stay for a long time the fish will dominate we should be ranked a 98! and ronnie brown and ricky williams should both be 95! did u forget ricky had over 1800 yards in a single season? im telling u the truth rank ginn higher he is the fastest guy in the league. rank our offensive line bteer dumb retard dolphins had top five least sacks in the league last year yet u rank them all under 80? our defense had the biggest turnover margine ever in the nfl last year yet they get hated on? this team is over looked chad should be ranked higher then peyton manning he had better stats less picks better comp. rating and better qb rating! As i see it your dumb madden creaters are dumb and fish will win
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    ZT = HOF

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    LINCOLN, NE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If you guys haven't seen the real ratings yet, prepare to be pissed. I mean come on, a lot of these players had better ratings after we went 1-15 and they dramatically drop after 11-5?

http://madden.easportsfans.com/?page_id=259
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    When I complain in this post people are probably going to view me as just another Dolphins fan who thinks his team deserves better ratings. But in all honesty if I were part of the Madden team here are the rankings I would give the players.

Honestly I would lower Chad Pennington's rating to 82 and keep our backups Henne and White where they are being they really have not done a thing yet.

Our two starting running backs would get moved up two points Brown 91, Williams 79 and Cobbs would be bumped up to a 75 rating. As for Polite he is good where he is at.

Alright wide receivers - I agree with Ginn Jr. maybe he would be 79. Camarillo would be higher 78. Bess would be 75. Patrick Turner uhhh? London would defiantly be higher then Wilfork but not much of a change there.

Tight Ends I agree with completley.

With our Offensive Line they sure were nice!

Alright Defensive Ends - That's too funny who gave us these rankings? They gave our Offensive Line great rankings but our Defensive Line these? Could not disagree more here.

LB's - I agree with execpt for Roth, he should be mid 70's.

CB's - I agree with execpt for Will Allen who should be 80. I agree here because after all Smith and Davis have not played a down yet. Wait how are their rankings better then Allen?

Safteys - Hmm Wilson is really that good huh? I agree with everything here.

K - By far the biggest mistake they made. Dan Carpenter should be 80.

P - The second biggest mistake they made. Feilds should be 77.

Madden rankings are total garbage.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Also according to this the Jets are absolutely stacked!

http://madden.easportsfans.com/?page_id=277
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Paddy's Pub

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i think clown shoes about sums up those ratings. i'm probably gonna wait until the first update to buy it because of that. when is that by the way?

Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    RI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    according to those ratings i would have to say penny, brown, bell and especially will allen got the shaft hardcore. i understand there is a new rating system but those are to low imo.

edit: as i go over the list more thoroughly i see that we really got hosed so far, hopefully updates will improve quite a few peoples ratings. wish i had time to compare this to some of the rest of the teams in the league, but even then i dont have the same knowledge about them as i do about our players so it would be hard to accurately compare.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Suns and Fins superfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boise, Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yall don't understand. Mid 70's is now like the 80's of 09. 93+ is like elite now. These ratings make perfect sense to me. Now team's weaknesses actually have an effect on the game. Therefore paying as the lions isn't the same walk in the park it used to be. It now take an extremely skilled player to be able to beat a team with the lions. I love how they've set the rating system up. Sounds good to me.
    Quote Quote