Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nfl live rips AFC east

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Nfl live rips AFC east

They said all the jets have to do is bring Chad back, the fins collaspe in Dec, NE is a mess rite now and who knows what buff will do..
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

What???

WTF do those guys know, they said Raiders would be back in the playoffs again with a chance a another ring, plus look at there weekly picks they suck, we will see about the beast in da east.........
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    amen..
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think we are better then just the AFC East I think we are top 5 in the NFL and thats with our O playing just like they are if our O gets their act together we will be very scary. The bums on TV are just band-wagon punks they say how great the Jills are after week two and three weeks later they say how bad they are. The fact is no one can predict the NFL anymore, not even on a week to week basis.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    No More Injuries, Please ;).

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Didn't make it sound like all the Jets need to do to win the division is bring back Chad. Actually said they don't have a chance for the most part.

Life doesn't get any better than this fellas
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Now completely imaginary

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Elsewhere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think they're right. The AFC East isn't very strong right now. There are no complete teams. Right now, we are the best. But we are very unbalanced, as our defense is among the very best and our offense is poor-to-mediocre.

So it is up to us to prove them wrong.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Those guys are idiots.
    The DOLPHINS Are The Best Team To Ever Play Organized Sports In The History Of The Universe!!!!
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Panhandler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
    Didn't make it sound like all the Jets need to do to win the division is bring back Chad. Actually said they don't have a chance for the most part.

That's what I heard also. They spoke for both sides. Brian Cox said Pennington shouldn't play and that Edwards pretty much acknowledged that he was going to develope players for next season.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rehoboth Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Muck
    I think they're right. The AFC East isn't very strong right now. There are no complete teams. Right now, we are the best. But we are very unbalanced, as our defense is among the very best and our offense is poor-to-mediocre.

So it is up to us to prove them wrong.
    normally, I say that reporters just pretty much whatever it takes to sell papers. For the moment, i have to say they have this one right, subject to change at a later date of course.
    Even tho we wre 4-1, we're simply not winning "right". Right now, we are not winning "our way" and most of that gets laid squarely on the Os shoulders. If the O doesn't get it together, it will be another embarrassing finish yet again. i know alot of folx are all giddy 'n **** about being 4-1, but we're pretty much that every year, nothing has changed yet to show me that this year will be any better. if any thing, they're showing another collapse like last yr. Our Os #s simply do not compare with LY and if folks can ever see the handwriting on the wall, it's all right there. Bottom line is, with about 65%+ cap spent on D, they can't carry us all alone. Even they need help. If the O can't put up alot of points, at least eat up some clock in the process of not scoring points so the D won't have to wear themselves out.
    DD..................the #1 Delaware Dolfan !!!

Doing things you don't have to do today will help to determine where you'll be tomorrow when you can't do anything about it!
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Down with the Fins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by fairbanksb

That's what I heard also. They spoke for both sides. Brian Cox said Pennington shouldn't play and that Edwards pretty much acknowledged that he was going to develope players for next season.
    All that shows is that Cox is a moron,unless you are talkin about not playing this week. He should definitely comeback, considering it his non-throwing hand, and it his healed already. He is 50-50 for the game in 2 weeks vs. Philly. With a win against Houston this week, they could be 2-4, with a healthy Pennington, and not out of the race. Yes, he is playing the young guys, but that is in an effort to improve, since the old linebackers were failing miserably.
    2004- Jets are back!
    Quote Quote