Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Certainly We Can't Be Pleased

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Certainly We Can't Be Pleased

This team has a ton of holes to fill. Please don't say the draft will solve the issues. We have let division and conference rivals get better. The roster that went into this season sucked - be real. You can kind of tell that elite teams are elite because the get greedy - look a Denver with two book end rushers now . The Phins offensive lines was the most glaring weakness of any Unit (offensive and defensive) in the NFL. I am not asking to go out and spend all our money, but it is obvious we are in a win later mode - and that's ironic because Hicks and Phils are on 1 year leashes
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Dolphins Homer
    How did we let rivals get better? They signed people just like we have. Besides, it's only been a couple days. Chill a bit, breathe into a bag...it'll be ok

Every time I see a stupid post I remind myself we don't have this guy as a fan
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bahamas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If we had signed 20 FA on opening day there would be 150 threads complaining that we overspent. This is a process that cannot be fixed in a week.

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tannchise View Post
    This team has a ton of holes to fill. Please don't say the draft will solve the issues. We have let division and conference rivals get better. The roster that went into this season sucked - be real. You can kind of tell that elite teams are elite because the get greedy - look a Denver with two book end rushers now . The Phins offensive lines was the most glaring weakness of any Unit (offensive and defensive) in the NFL. I am not asking to go out and spend all our money, but it is obvious we are in a win later mode - and that's ironic because Hicks and Phils are on 1 year leashes
    how do you prevent that?
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Hokies class of 2016

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ford LogoDolphins HomerTannehill 17Snakes!Xbox Logo
    Relax. It hasn't even been a week
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    and it begins................
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    perfect example of letting rivals get better - where is the corner to counteract Decker? The WR opposite Wallace to counteract Revis? Man, you all really don't know how to build teams - mediocre fans for a mediocre team. Omar was right
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Free agency just started. I am happy with what has been done so far. If what we have done is all we end up doing then I agree I would not be happy. We need to let the process play out before making a final judgement though....
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    BIG_FISH_RI

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agree with you and disagree with you at the same time. Trying to build and fix your team thru FA is just a plan to fail. Ask the Redskins. You can't do that. Looks like Miami has a plan and thus far it is working out. They got the best Left tackel in FA and looks like they have been holding out for the best right tackle in FA once he realize that NO can't sign him back unless he is willing to take pennies. So they are rolling the dice and lets how they don't roll craps.

If the plan works. I cna see us drafting a G in round one (hopefully the kid from UCLA X) and now the oline problem is 100X better than last year and I would say pretty damn good. I believe the other G is already on the roster.

The thing that I'm disappointed with is I would have liked to take a shot at a splash name to get better. Revis (not realistic) / Browner/ Spikes / even Peppers or Hatcher. But honestly we don't NEED some of those names.

FA is just starting and we could still make a splash signing but we must 1st get this o-line thing done.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tannchise View Post
    You might need a vacation...

Quote Quote