Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh Canada, Yeahhhhhh!!!

1. -1
    drowning in a sea of pointless *ussy

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ontario, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks

Oh Canada, Yeahhhhhh!!!

Although I am a hardcore Fish fan I am also Canadian and I am ****ing going crazy. Yeah Canada rocks all. Gold in Women's and Gold in Men's Hockey. As for Ice's comments that Hockey is a joke in another thread, come on man grow up. I know you're a kid so maybe you should wait until some hair grows on your nuts before you make those kind of statements. Hockey may be a joke to you but it is a popular sport throughout a lot of the world. I've noticed you are a big basketball fan and let me tell you that the NBA is a joke especially since Jordan, Magic and Bird retired. The NBA is full of spoiled malcontents who shoot their limo drivers and are always bitchin about something. Plus hockey is a much better sport to watch live. The goddamn NBA plays music during the play. David Stern has actually taken away from the game by constantly putting other distractions on the court as soon as there is any stop in play.

Who cares CANADA is #1.

I know I'll take hell for this but the U.S. women's team put a Canadian flag on their dressing room floor for some sort of motivation. You know that no flag is ever supposed to touch the ground, and if the Canadians did that to the American flag we would never hear the end of it. I was happy to see those bitches crying when they lost to Canada. Stupid Cows
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    there are some that call me...Tim

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    18 miles from Memphis...
    Thanks / No Thanks

66 gets his gold!

So I'm not to upset the USA boys came back with silver. And really, Richter versus Broduer? We need better goalies!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Adam the Quarterback

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Oh Canada, Yeahhhhhh!!!

Originally posted by dolfan25
    Although I am a hardcore Fish fan I am also Canadian and I am ****ing going crazy. Yeah Canada rocks all. Gold in Women's and Gold in Men's Hockey. As for Ice's comments that Hockey is a joke in another thread, come on man grow up. I know you're a kid so maybe you should wait until some hair grows on your nuts before you make those kind of statements. Hockey may be a joke to you but it is a popular sport throughout a lot of the world. I've noticed you are a big basketball fan and let me tell you that the NBA is a joke especially since Jordan, Magic and Bird retired. The NBA is full of spoiled malcontents who shoot their limo drivers and are always bitchin about something. Plus hockey is a much better sport to watch live. The goddamn NBA plays music during the play. David Stern has actually taken away from the game by constantly putting other distractions on the court as soon as there is any stop in play.

Who cares CANADA is #1.

I know I'll take hell for this but the U.S. women's team put a Canadian flag on their dressing room floor for some sort of motivation. You know that no flag is ever supposed to touch the ground, and if the Canadians did that to the American flag we would never hear the end of it. I was happy to see those bitches crying when they lost to Canada. Stupid Cows
    Basketball is a very popular sport worldwide, especially in China. Most importantly, it is the only sport completely invented in the USA.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Adam the Quarterback

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: 66 gets his gold!

Originally posted by burghPhinFan
    So I'm not to upset the USA boys came back with silver. And really, Richter versus Broduer? We need better goalies!

Martin Broduer is the best, but only b/c Hasek is getting old. Not to take away from him, but Hasek was the best goalie in his prime.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    The Human Bullet

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wow 25, tell us how you really feel. LMAO

Hey congrats on the Hockey win, and I hope you feel better about the U.S. soon.

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

hey dolfan25

in the defense of 1ce............ he didn't say hockey was a joke, he said hockey was a joke in the USA. maybe because so many here don't understand it.
    if somebody was gonna win besides the USA, i'm glad it was canada. its a north american win and not eurasia!
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    FinHeaven Cheerleader

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I didn't watch any Olympic hockey, but I am happy for Mario! I have claimed the Penguins as my hockey team since 91, but still looking for guys down here that like hockey.
    ***Unleash the Killer DOLPHINS***
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    drowning in a sea of pointless *ussy

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ontario, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks

I love the U.S.

it's just sometimes Americans (or American athletes)do things they know they shouldn't. I ask you if the Canadian Women mistreated the American flag, how would you feel. Most Canadians would never do that , but we do have our share of assholes, especially immigrants from the Middle East and Serbia who during the last 2 conflicts with the U.S. our immigrants from those areas have been an embarrassment, either putting the U.S down or protesting at their consulate in Toronto. I am of Scottish ancestry and am still a citizen of the United Kingdom but I consider myself Canadian, I've been here 25 of my 29 years on this earth and I love North America. I just came back from Miami in December and I loved it down there. I'm just pissed at the U.S. women's hockey team for doing that, the men's team wouldn't ever do that. Isn't an Olympic Gold Medal enough motivation why do you have to mistreat our flag. Listen I judge countries by if all borders were opened which ones would have the most people come in and the least people leave, well based on that criteria I would say the top 4 countries would be:
    1)U.S.A.
    2)Canada
    3)Australia
    4)United Kingdom

in that order. I do consider the U.S.A. the greatest country in the world, just don't trivialize how other countries feel, not directed at all Americans just those women on that team. The U.S. media should be crucifying them and their coach, because if we did that to Old Glory they would be crucifying us.As you can tell I am really pissed at what they did. If it comes off as me being anti-American, I am sorry because I'm not and I hope you destroy all of your enemies you are facing now.

"Basketball is a very popular sport worldwide, especially in China. Most importantly, it is the only sport completely invented in the USA."

That's funny booyeah, did you know that Dr. James Naismith was a Canadian living in Massachusetts so basketball was invented in the mind of a Canadian.I love basketball and enjoy the NBA and it is actually a more popular sport worldwide than Hockey but obviously people in Africa and South America can't play hockey, plus hockey is not a cheap sport to play.Basketball is especially popular in Mediterranean(sp) countries of Europe, Italy, Spain, Greece. It's just that attending an NBA game is somewhat of a joke, the focus has been taken away a lot from the game. I'm sure basketball purists think the same way and a lot of them seem to enjoy College Basketball more than the NBA.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    The Big Zonk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Re: Oh Canada, Yeahhhhhh!!!

Originally posted by booyeah_

Basketball is a very popular sport worldwide, especially in China. Most importantly, it is the only sport completely invented in the USA.
    Invented in the USA by a Canadian heh
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    The Big Zonk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I guess I should have scrolled down before replying to that...Oh well
    Quote Quote