Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mark sanchez

1. -1
    Jay

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIA
    Thanks / No Thanks

mark sanchez

he=Chad Pennington not joe flacco and the jets boo chad out of town good luck mark...
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jayfin View Post
    he=Chad Pennington not joe flacco and the jets boo chad out of town good luck mark...
    Except Mark Sanchez actually has arm strength and can make every throw accurately.

No one ever said hes Joe Flacco, they are different types of QB. I think that Sanchez is more in the lines of a Matt Ryan if you want a comparison.

People that say Mark has the same amount of arm strength as Chad, really haven't watched him play.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    U cry about the $$$, we do the dirtywork

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Polk, La
    Thanks / No Thanks
    LOL, they said Lienart had enough arm strength too....made Norm Chow look smart for telling the Titans he didnt have the strength to force it into smaller windows he would see in the NFL. Too bad they wasted the pick on VY.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    will he be a good pro in his rookie season? He'll probably start. I think he could be decent. Has a good run game, and a good defense.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinsFan_In_Iraq View Post
    LOL, they said Lienart had enough arm strength too....made Norm Chow look smart for telling the Titans he didnt have the strength to force it into smaller windows he would see in the NFL. Too bad they wasted the pick on VY.
    Too bad Sanchez has a much stronger arm than Leinart, and its not even a discussion. Steve Smith the WR for the Giants was interviewed and said "no offense to Leinart, but Sanchez has a cannon" when asked who had the stronger arm.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinsFan_In_Iraq View Post
    Has Leinart not succeed yet b/c of lack of arm strength? Peopl don't realize that in the 2 years Leinart played he started 16 games and warner started 16 games and leinart was 7-9 while Warner 6-10. Leinart is not done in this league yet.

Quote Originally Posted by chibully View Post
    will he be a good pro in his rookie season? He'll probably start. I think he could be decent. Has a good run game, and a good defense.
    it's alot to ask a rookie to succeed in year 1. I won't expect it but he certianly has the team around him that would allow him to have success. It CAN happen but the expectation should not be that it will happen.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan0099 View Post
    Too bad Sanchez has a much stronger arm than Leinart, and its not even a discussion. Steve Smith the WR for the Giants was interviewed and said "no offense to Leinart, but Sanchez has a cannon" when asked who had the stronger arm.

I admit i don't follow college ball, so can someone explain to me why Sanchez couldn't unseat Josh freakin Booty for three years? Didn't he go in the 4th rd last year?
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailgater View Post
    I admit i don't follow college ball, so can someone explain to me why Sanchez couldn't unseat Josh freakin Booty for three years? Didn't he go in the 4th rd last year?
    B/C he was meant to go to the Jets and lead them to the SB 7 times, duh.

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have brought this very point up to jit fans but then you get the grade- school retort that I and the Dolphin fan base are just jealous because we fear that Sanchez will dominate in the AFC East..

Leinart has the same abilities a Sanchez, maybe it is possible that Sanchez's arm is stronger but not by much... The one negative that they both seem to have is over self confidence! It hasn't worked very well for Lineart he cannot seem to beat out a 38 going on 39 year old qb..

We shall see if Sanchez can be a Palmer or a rehash of Lineart..
    The clock is ticking!

Marino1983
    Flashback,, the billys offense scored 21 points in the first quarter,,NOTHING the rest of the game!!
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Because Pete Carroll likes playing his veteran QBs, the plan was for Sanchez to sit and learn then once Booty graduated Sanchez would be starter for 2 years. (except Sanchez left)

Also just so you know, Sanchez not only has a stronger arm but hes more accurate and athletic than Leinart.
    Quote Quote