Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Jaydog gets pulled over by the Cops

1. -1
    Crank Yanker

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Inside your head
    Thanks / No Thanks

Jaydog gets pulled over by the Cops

This was a :goof: situation so I thought I'd share it.

Tonight I was on my way back from Gainesville at about midnight. I'm drivin through the boonies, looking for a CD in my front seat (what "front seat?" I have a 2 seater) and I kinda swerved a little bit. Next thing I know, a cop is on my ass. Stays there for 15 minutes and hits the lights.
    Comes up to the car and says he read my Phins tag and it shows that it belongs on a station wagon.
    Now I gotta find my papers saying it's my tag. Then he asks why I'm swerving. I tell him about looking for a CD, and he asks if I was drinkin. I'm thinkin, "No but if you got a flask, I'll take a shot cause you're makin me nervous." THEN I had to do the dumbass drunk test. Walking in a straight line, the works. He finally believes me when I pass his little test, he sees all the discs on my seat and doesn't smell booze.
    Now he's gotta check to see if my tag story is right on. My tag is D05BB. He thought the last B was an '8' and that's how he typed it in his computer. Somebody get this guy another donut and some coffee!:goof:
    Needless to say, after 25 minutes I was back on the road. And the moral of the story? Don't drive and swerve unless ABSOLUTELY necessary....hey I was trying to find my "Powerslave" CD what can I say?:rocker:
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bay Area, California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Everyone, if you have Kazaa or Morpheus. Type in Bad Cops right now. You'll get a laugh, and is appropriate for this thread

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

jaydog!!!!!!!

yeah, when i was 30 years old i was working 12 hrs a day so i was heading through downtown and a couple of cops pulled me over about 4:30 in the morning, said i was swerving all over the road and they gave me a drunk test. there was no way i wouldn't pass that test, what was embarassing, it was close to my work and everybody i worked with saw me walking the street. hell, i was answering questions all day!:mad: :p
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Now completely imaginary

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Elsewhere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What a story. Was he gentle with the rubber glove??

Same thing happened to me when I was visiting my parents. Smalltown cops. It was 1am and I was trying to get a pizza. As I passed by, I rubbernecked to see if they were still open. Closed. So I kept on driving. But as I peered out my window, my left front tire barely tickled the yellow line for the center turn lane. You would have thought I had just run over a small child. They lit em up and pulled me over at a crowded Shell Station/Dunkin Doughnuts (how appropriate!!).

They got us out and started patting us down. Backup arrives, including the German Shepard. Now everybody's watching. Officer Barbrady is in full effect. I'm doing the tests, and they're tearing my car apart. Me and my boy were laughing it up it was so surreal. Obviously, that didn't help our cause.

Of course, they turned up nothing. And they warned us to pay attention to the roads. And you can guess what happened next. You guessed it. As we were leaving, half of the officers were seen entering the store. It was freaking hilarious!!

BTW - If you want to see some funny cop stuff, check out the movie "SUPER TROOPERS" in theaters now. Side-splitting!!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

i have another anecdote........

that wasn't so funny.
    i was out one night looking for the driveway of a hobby store, there were no street lights, and when i found it i immediateyl turned left, right in front of an on coming car, so if i tried to stop the turn and straighten out i'd hit him head on. so i stepped on the gas and went on in to the driveway, i looked back and it was a cop.
    anyway he was gonna give me a warning but my mouth talked me into a ticket. he said, "you know, you made me hit the brakes and slow down back there."
    i countered with, "i'm sorry, but i thought thats what brakes were for!" he puled out his pad and called me a smart ass and said i deserved a ticket!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven Cheerleader

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Today, two young punks were flirting with me and my friend in my Beast. :evil: I blew through a stale yellow to get away from them and they blew through a red to catch up. They got tagged for running a red light! BWAHAHAHAHAHA, so long! I know, I know........girls are evil! :evil: They were young, so they had more points to give than me. :p
    ***Unleash the Killer DOLPHINS***
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I know, I know........girls are evil!
    i knew that from the garden of eden story?

Quote Quote