Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Grid-Iron.org

1. -1
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    United kingdom
    Thanks / No Thanks

Grid-Iron.org

Well it is officially off season. . what to do with your time now. . well how about this:

If like me you cant get enough of football then you should try out this free to play browser game. .

Grid-Iron is an American Football simulation game where you take charge of a small team with only a bunch of local players, start-up finances and basic facilities. Your goal is to bring glory and fame to that club and ultimately win the American Football League of Champions (AFLC). This is not an easy task though, and you will have to do your best in order to utilize your marketing and tactical skills (in competition with many other keen managers around the Globe).
    The game has no ending as such, and it is played in one big Grid-Iron world, so all the results, competition standings, promotion/relegation and other records are passed from one season to another, and all the managers are playing against each other.

You don't need to download anything, you can play for free, and all you need is one of the popular browsers and a few minutes of your time.

Firefox is best, but you can use other.

If you sign up for a supporter account, you can view your stadium and pick a cheerleader squad, have others sign your guest book and write your own press releases.

You will play with fans all over the world and enjoy a large and growing community addicted to this browser game.

Here is a referral link for those interested. .http://www.grid-iron.org/index.php?p...ister&refid=27

Hope to see you on the field where i can show you that us Brits do know football. . .
    Last edited by syborg; 02-12-2010 at 10:39 AM. Reason: additional info. .
    Your word is a lamp to my feet and a lamp to my path - Psalm 119:105
    Jesus I love you my saviour - thank you for saving me.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    United kingdom
    Thanks / No Thanks

Join us. . we have football.

Bump
    Quote Quote