Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: 3:10 to Yuma

1. -1
    Predator in the Water

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In the water
    Thanks / No Thanks

3:10 to Yuma

Great western movie....I really recommend it I gave it 4 out of 5 stars.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Disgruntled

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Purgatory
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I liked it a lot until the ending.
    "I told the team 7-9 is mediocre, and mediocrity is not going to be accepted here" - Tony Sparano

"Well the cool breeze came on Tuesday, And the corn's a bumper crop
    And the fields are full of dancin' Full of singin' and romancin'
    The music never stopped." - Bob Weir

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Paddy's Pub

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    this movie was yet another example of why remakes suck giant donkey dick. someone needs to tell christian bale he has to make at least one good movie every few years that isn't batman related.

american psycho was amazing. the machinist was dope. that's about it - besides batman of course. if public enemies isn't good (looks a lot like mobster to me. you know - that awesome movie with christian slater and richard fugging grieko. and don't forget dempsey - kill me now) i will officially give up on bale.

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDole View Post
    if public enemies isn't good (looks a lot like mobster to me. you know - that awesome movie with christian slater and richard fugging grieko. and don't forget dempsey - kill me now) i will officially give up on bale.
    There was a long period of time that I thought that Mobsters was the coolest movie ever. I liked it because it featured historical mobsters versus fictional ones, but I doubt I could sit through it now.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Paddy's Pub

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WaywardZest View Post
    There was a long period of time that I thought that Mobsters was the coolest movie ever. I liked it because it featured historical mobsters versus fictional ones, but I doubt I could sit through it now.
    it was pretty brutal. i watched it a few weeks ago after not seeing it for like a decade. the only thing good about it was christian slater almost dying.

you should watch it again sometime - there's a few movies i used to love that hurt me to watch now. the crow. i said it.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    2008 AFC East Champions

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I thought it was one of the best post-Peckinpah westerns I've seen. Great performances, always liked the Elmore Leonard story; only real problem was Bale's blandness.

"Even bad men love their mommas."
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Paddy's Pub

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ih8brady View Post
    I thought it was one of the best post-Peckinpah westerns I've seen. Great performances, always liked the Elmore Leonard story; only real problem was Bale's blandness.
    you should not be allowed to make amazing movies into ridiculous remakes. i equate that movie to madonna's version of american pie. acting and directing aside - it was a bad movie that lead up to laughable ending.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    2008 AFC East Champions

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I just saw the bootleg to Tony Scott's turd Pelham 123, that's a bad remake. I can't feel you on that.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Paddy's Pub

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ih8brady View Post
    I just saw the bootleg to Tony Scott's turd Pelham 123, that's a bad remake. I can't feel you on that.
    you can feel me on that - b/c i also think that's a dumb remake. the original pelham 123 was even better that the original yuma - and i am sure the pelham remake is worse than the yuma remake.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDole View Post
    this movie was yet another example of why remakes suck giant donkey dick. someone needs to tell christian bale he has to make at least one good movie every few years that isn't batman related.

american psycho was amazing. the machinist was dope. that's about it - besides batman of course. if public enemies isn't good (looks a lot like mobster to me. you know - that awesome movie with christian slater and richard fugging grieko. and don't forget dempsey - kill me now) i will officially give up on bale.
    i thought the presige was pretty good, im pretty sure im the only one though.
    Quote Quote