Last few books that I've read have been some fairly good ones.

For one, the two Wolf of Wall Street books, by Jordan Belfort, which are The Wolf of Wall Street, and Catching the Wolf of Wall Street. These two are two of the most well-written books I've ever read. They're both those types of books that you can't put down once you start reading them.

Another book, The Bad Guys Won!, about the 1986 New York Mets and ther various antics over the course of not only that season but years leading up to that year as well. Really was an entertaining book.

For politics, I read the book Nixonland: The Rise of a President and the Fracturing of America. It was a pretty solid book starting with Nixon's early childhood and leading up to his re-election in 1972. Definitely was a fascinating read.

For true crime, I've read quite a few, but the latest ones that I've read are The Five Families, about NYC's 5 Mafia families and their long and interseting histories, and The Accountant's Story, which was written by Pablo Escobar's brother about Escobar's life and the Medellin Cartel.

So yeah, that's what I recommend at this moment.