Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Dolphin fan experience better or worse than most?

1. -1
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Huntsville, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Is Dolphin fan experience better or worse than most?

Just returned from a vacation up North, where my sister informed me that she and her husband are giving up their season tickets after 15 years with an AFC team that will remain anonymous. Among their reasons: The fan experience had deteriorated to the point where it just wasnít worth the expense anymore.

Those of us who watch the vast majority of games from a press box really have no appreciation for what goes on out in the stands. An announcement is made before each game that any misconduct will result in our credentials being revoked and we wonít be invited to return. Usually, no more needs to be said.
    http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/theda...rse-than-most/
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    432 Row 7
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This was my comment:

So do I have to commit acts of violence to be a passionate football fan? No. I have to yell my heart out and not fight other people and then get kicked out. That is a retarded thing to do. The only point the Jest fan brought up was that New Yorker’s are more violent than Miami people.
    Great point, but it doesn’t take a genius to figure that out

And I would lose my season tix if I did that
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Undrafted Pro-Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Montreal
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well the worst experience was to see more Jets fan than Dolphins fan in our own stadium. I would call that the worst fan experience ever even worst than fan misconduct (fight, cursing)
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    SUPERFAN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Homestead, FL.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Football+beer = Idiot Fan. But its the same all around the NFL. Hell its all around in every aspect of sports. Switch the sports name for another and you get the same result.

But, 1 thing Miami does have. Is hot *** chicks wearing next too nothing because its so hot and sometims if your lucky wearing nothing at all , that will make for one hell of a football game experience

Me and my buds normally tailgate right around the time the gates open, normally about 40-50 of us, dj included, we always have a good time.
    Chubbs
    FINS OR DIE!!!!!!

Want-Goodell to be Impeached.
    Follow me on on Twitter www.twitter.com/FinFanChubby

In psychology, Stockholm Syndrome is an apparently paradoxical psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and have positive feelings towards their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. "[6]
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Last year was a great experience the year before that was one of my worst...the way the team plays reflects on how people act in the stands...if we win everyone is happy and all the drunks are hugging, if we are losing then the drunks want to beat on each other...lol...fans!!!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    take your time, don't live too fast

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins games are the most fun games to go to. After every play i'm jumping out of my seat, hell i even painted myself orange for the San Diego game last year. An older gentleman behind me asked me to take my seat so he could see the game and to be nice i did for about a play and i was back screaming my *** off. Real fans get off their rear end and yell til they can't anymore.
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken." - Colonel Sanders
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    432 Row 7
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yes they do, but that doesent mean they have to get into fights
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I know this will not really help you much but it really depends on where you sit and what type of people are around you. There does tend to be that one person who has a bit to much to drink in each section making the fan experience for others not so great.

You can't get a bad seat anywhere you sit at the stadium, I know this from sitting at each end of the stadium at least once. But the best game experience was when I sat lower bowl where there tend to be season ticket holders who are more into the game.

That game was so awesome..It was my first and we beat the Broncos 34-10
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by :-) View Post
    I know this will not really help you much but it really depends on where you sit and what type of people are around you. There does tend to be that one person who has a bit to much to drink in each section making the fan experience for others not so great.

You can't get a bad seat anywhere you sit at the stadium, I know this from sitting at each end of the stadium at least once. But the best game experience was when I sat lower bowl where there tend to be season ticket holders who are more into the game.

That game was so awesome..It was my first and we beat the Broncos 34-10
    I was at that game. Best time I've had going down to FL
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Home of the ONE and ONLY PERFECT TEAM!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    PERFECTVILLE
    Thanks / No Thanks

Louder the BETTER!!

I wish it would be like last years playoff loss to the RAVENS on a consistent basis. That was the most fired up crowd in a long long time.Well at the beginning anyway.... It reminded me of the ORANGE BOWL days. I wish it would be like that against the PATS and JETS. My ultimate fan experience would be ultimate home field advantage like other teams have especially nothern teams. Where it gets so loud that the opposing QB can't snap the ball, where the defense plays off the crowd's adrenaline and flies around the a bunch of crazed dogs!! Where JT is waving to the crowd to get louder then backs it up with a huge sack!! That's my ultimate fan experience wish!!
    Draft Aaron Donald Coalition
    Quote Quote