Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sean Smith Agent comments on Sean's Practice Today

1. -11
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
    WOW could this mean our Front Office/Scouting Department knows alot more then these so called "draft day experts" or most of us here on the message boards including myself?

Chubbs
    I don't know who you're referring to but I'd have taken Sean Smith at #25 over Vontae Davis and again at #44 over Pat White, and when their pick came up at #56 I would have taken him instead of trading down to #61, and when they got to #61 I was hoping they'd take him even though they just took Vontae Davis, and when they actually did I finally breathed my first sigh of relief in the whole first day of the draft.
    Twitter: @ckparrot
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    In Dawn We Trust!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Connecticut
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinsFan_In_Iraq View Post
    ummm...I like what Smith has done thus far, but come on....it was a twitter from his agent!
    Exactly, that's like getting a twitter from your mother saying you're a great son.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    THE REAL SOUL SHAKER!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Indianapolis
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How about.....Shawn the LockSmith??
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    U cry about the $$$, we do the dirtywork

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Polk, La
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No!
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    SUPERFAN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Homestead, FL.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo Legendary
Gift received at 06-10-2014, 02:54 AM from DisturbedShifty
Message: Here ya go man.  In the future things like this are in the vShopXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-30-2014, 02:53 PM from DisturbedShifty
    Quote Originally Posted by ckparrothead View Post
    I don't know who you're referring to but I'd have taken Sean Smith at #25 over Vontae Davis and again at #44 over Pat White, and when their pick came up at #56 I would have taken him instead of trading down to #61, and when they got to #61 I was hoping they'd take him even though they just took Vontae Davis, and when they actually did I finally breathed my first sigh of relief in the whole first day of the draft.

Noone specifc, mostly the masses. If you look at the overall picture of what they did draft day and they did more then ok.

Looks like they hit with Turner, Smith and Davis. Clemons is getting notice.Hartline is getting plenty attention,

If pat white eventually hits, I would say this draft was gold, the rest of the draft pics dont even matter at that point.
    FINS OR DIE!!!!!!

Want-Goodell to be Impeached.
    Follow me on on Twitter www.twitter.com/FinFanChubby

In psychology, Stockholm Syndrome is an apparently paradoxical psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and have positive feelings towards their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. "[6]
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    U cry about the $$$, we do the dirtywork

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Polk, La
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Coming out of a draft with 2 major contributors is a successful draft...we may seriously have come out of the draft with 4! Im guessing Hartline will be a return man and prolly #5 wr...Turner....I seriously think it's going to be hard for the coaches to keep this guy down on the depth chart. Smith and Davis, one will start the other will play nickel....and there were a lot of people that hated our draft...I really liked the davis, White, smith and turner picks....hadn't really heard of any of the rest of them.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Alriiigghht miaaammi!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft.Lauderdale/Tallahassee
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Good to here, let's hope it translates to the regular season.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
    Noone specifc, mostly the masses. If you look at the overall picture of what they did draft day and they did more then ok.

Looks like they hit with Turner, Smith and Davis. Clemons is getting notice.Hartline is getting plenty attention,

If pat white eventually hits, I would say this draft was gold, the rest of the draft pics dont even matter at that point.
    Don't forget Gardner. There is no doubt he will make the team. We need a young OT at backup and he has gotten more reps than anyone on the team so far in camp.

They'll definitely keep him considering the importance of the position, and the fact they are giving him so much playing time already.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I thought Sean already had a nickname "Legend". That is what they called him in college. Some story about how when he was an incoming freshmen all the new guys were telling stories of how they dominated their HS games and he told the room of upper classmen that his HS boys said he was a "legend" back home. The name stuck as a joke, but before long he had started living up to it. Then he has that sick pick in the endzone that kinda cemented it.

He seems to have a great sense of humor. I see him getting a pick on someone like Moss or T.O. and turning around to them after the play and saying "I am Legend" LMAO. That would be great!!!
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinAtic8480 View Post
    http://twitter.com/davidcanter

Guys everyone is raving about Sean Smith and Patrick Turner. I mean everyone form local media to fans. These two guys could be huge steals.
    I am hearing good things as well but I'm not really trusting his agents opinion.
    Quote Quote