Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miami vs. Atlanta attn: Dolphans that live in Atlanta

1. -1
    Random title

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, Ga
    Thanks / No Thanks

Miami vs. Atlanta attn: Dolphans that live in Atlanta

Hello everyone, I live in Atlanta and my wife that is so great got me tickets to the game and I am on the 4th row seat 1 sect 120 or 5 yd line on the Falcons side..... I know, be careful right, lol. Anyway, i just wanted to see if anyone was going to be at the game and or have a tailgate before we start the season?
    I am a little worried about our team in the secondary, Ryan and company have some talent and I cant take the thought that after waiting so long to see my boys in the Atl that the Falcons would have a team that could actually score with ease over the middle but it looks as such.

Hope to see you there!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryville, TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I live in TN and i am going to this game i cant wait. I am also worried about our secondary. But our defense has a chance against their offense where there d is pretty much bad all around but if our offense plays like they did against the Tampa they will have a chance.

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinology View Post
    Hello everyone, I live in Atlanta and my wife that is so great got me tickets to the game and I am on the 4th row seat 1 sect 120 or 5 yd line on the Falcons side..... I know, be careful right, lol. Anyway, i just wanted to see if anyone was going to be at the game and or have a tailgate before we start the season?
    I am a little worried about our team in the secondary, Ryan and company have some talent and I cant take the thought that after waiting so long to see my boys in the Atl that the Falcons would have a team that could actually score with ease over the middle but it looks as such.

Hope to see you there!
    There is a big group of Dolpfans meeting in Atlanta for the game. They are going to hit one of the Taco Mac's up there and "take it over". If you search through the threads I'm sure you can find more info including hotel. I'm sure that the guys/gals that are going up would be happy to have you join them.
    "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Atlanta looks like they are playing well from the outside looking in. Howevery I did notice a lot of them look soft; Compaired to our players. Most all our players look in great shape.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    grrrrr

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiick72 View Post
    There is a big group of Dolpfans meeting in Atlanta for the game. They are going to hit one of the Taco Mac's up there and "take it over". If you search through the threads I'm sure you can find more info including hotel. I'm sure that the guys/gals that are going up would be happy to have you join them.
    I think you are talking about the taco mac that is right next to the lindbergh marta station. If everyone is meeting up there you can count me in as well!!! Fin fans need to travel in packs!!!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Falcons have issues so far covering screens! Happened all night to them vs. Chargers. They lost a lot of folks and young guys need to step up for them and early on. Ryan is great adn Turner is a sledgehammer at RB. Keep them in 3rd and long so they can't play ball control. With that D I love our chances with the WILDFIN making some special things happen. As an outside observer I like Ryan and admire his moxy for a young qb. Hopefull he gets a one game flu of the sophomore slump.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Acworth, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think Miami will be pretty well represented at the game. I can't wait for two more weeks!!!
    Section 106 row 30
    Hope is not a strategy.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Random title

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, Ga
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have heard about a tailgate at the Olympic Fountains so maybe we will meet there?
    I love your quote and agree about Jesus Christ!

Go Phins!
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Random title

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, Ga
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UGAxFIN View Post
    I think you are talking about the taco mac that is right next to the lindbergh marta station. If everyone is meeting up there you can count me in as well!!! Fin fans need to travel in packs!!!
    If its lindbergh then I am in.. I will try to find if that is correct.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

People don’t seem to have any problem having rookies in the secondary learning with live bullets in real games, but don’t want to see Henne go through the same process. I think both might cost us initially, but pay off in the long run and bigger picture. Go Miami. Hope you guys at the game have a great time!
    Quote Quote