Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: *** Gators Football Thread ***

1. -441
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Floyd suspended for this weekend and will be back for Tennessee.
    but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by King Stannis Baratheon
    Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.
    Quote Quote  

2. -442
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Eeehhh. Really hope Jeremy Brown next week because that secondary performance tonight was disheartening to say the least. Goddamn I miss Janoris already. These guys are young. Floyd will be back though which should will be a big boost up front. Demps may have gotten hurt again. Hope we have his spark for next week. Really glad we're as deep at RB as we are. Rainey picked up where he left off last week and Gillislee looks awesome. Burton needs to see the ball more. Brantley didn't make many mistakes, but all those swing passes won't fly in conference play unless it's Kentucky or Vandy. It's also great to have a kicker kicking FGs and not a punter. And is there a better play in college football than the bad punt snap for a safety? Nothing like two free points. And with that, bring on mother****ing Tennessee.
    Quote Quote  

3. -443
    Paddy's Pub

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    Eeehhh. Really hope Jeremy Brown next week because that secondary performance tonight was disheartening to say the least. Goddamn I miss Janoris already. These guys are young. Floyd will be back though which should will be a big boost up front. Demps may have gotten hurt again. Hope we have his spark for next week. Really glad we're as deep at RB as we are. Rainey picked up where he left off last week and Gillislee looks awesome. Burton needs to see the ball more. Brantley didn't make many mistakes, but all those swing passes won't fly in conference play unless it's Kentucky or Vandy. It's also great to have a kicker kicking FGs and not a punter. And is there a better play in college football than the bad punt snap for a safety? Nothing like two free points. And with that, bring on mother****ing Tennessee.
    drunk too i see.

on offense i didn't like rainey getting the ball every damn time. he shouldn't be touching the ball that much unless it's against alabama or another relevant team. his 170 pound frame can't take it. why did we wait until the end to get gillislee, burton, brown, etc. the ball? had freakin addazio flashbacks with that predictable offense. i know we don't want to show our hand too much - but come on. air the fugging ball out - that swing pass to the flat bull**** over and over again is nerf balls. that offense is what got meyer the boot to begin with.

on defense the speed is crazy - but our playmakers aren't there yet. we won't be getting gangbuster turnovers like in years past with all that inexperience. the talent is there but it hasn't matured yet. easley and elam will be great - but man are they green. the D will still be the saving grace but we can't count on those points off turnovers like we have in the past.

this was hard to post. i'm drunk. i'll get more into it tomorrow when i'm sober.

Quote Quote  

4. -444
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDole View Post
    drunk too i see. on offense i didn't like rainey getting the ball every damn time. he shouldn't be touching the ball that much unless it's against alabama or another relevant team. his 170 pound frame can't take it. why did we wait until the end to get gillislee, burton, brown, etc. the ball? had freakin addazio flashbacks with that predictable offense. i know we don't want to show our hand too much - but come on. air the fugging ball out - that swing pass to the flat bull**** over and over again is nerf balls. that offense is what got meyer the boot to begin with. on defense the speed is crazy - but our playmakers aren't there yet. we won't be getting gangbuster turnovers like in years past with all that inexperience. the talent is there but it hasn't matured yet. easley and elam will be great - but man are they green. the D will still be the saving grace but we can't count on those points off turnovers like we have in the past. this was hard to post. i'm drunk. i'll get more into it tomorrow when i'm sober.
    I understand bro. I'm not sure how I would have gotten through last season without alcohol and weed. Just wait til October.
    Quote Quote  

5. -445
    Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tyler Bray is going to be a good test for the Gators defense. Justin Hunter is the best sophomore receiver in the country other than Robert Woods... Hunter looks almost like a carbon copy of A.J. Green.

Da'Rick Rogers and Tauren Poole make up one of the most underrated offenses in the SEC.

The only question is if they're mature enough to perform on the road in a hostile environment in The Swamp.... if this game was in Knoxville it would be a prime candidate for one of my upset alerts. I still think it's going to be a good game.... a flashback to some of the Florida/Tennessee games of the 90's between Spurrier and Fulmer.
    Quote Quote  

6. -446
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Muschamp says Demps, Reed, and Floyd all expected to be ready to go Saturday. Jeremy Brown still technically "questionable".
    Quote Quote  

7. -447
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ****ing Christ I've never seen so many penalties in my life.
    Quote Quote  

8. -448
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Damn. I really hate the damn Gators.

Quote Quote  

9. -449
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ahh Kentucky. Still love our backfield and the D-line. Hope our guys who are injured heal up quick because the walk in the park is over.
    Quote Quote  

10. -450
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Here's to a good game Sat. nite..no injuries...this game worries me alot more than Ark.
    I knew they would be soft.
    Lets get some good discussion going.
    This forum has been slow and dead this year.
    Roll Tide..my brothers.
    Quote Quote