Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 473

Thread: *** Gators Football Thread ***

  1. -51
    HurriPhin's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2005
    Posts:
    2,877
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finsheatcanes View Post
    florida should play better out of conf teams, they only play 2 rank teams this year and out of conf teams are troy, charleston southern, fiu(haha) and fsu, i laugh at thoses teams and the spread is prob going to be -50, doesnt matter if your conf is a power house which i dont think they are like they were the last few years. if u think ur the best dont be scared to play the best, 2001 hurricanes ( prob best team ever) played 5 top 15 or lower rank teams and won them all with ease ...
    I see it as only 1 b/c the Bullcats wont be ranked by the time Thug UF gets to them on Halloween.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -52
    DolphinMistress's Avatar
    Dolphins Mistress

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2009
    Posts:
    130
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    DeLand, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Seriously, I don't think you should be calling UF thug U... I mean, the biggest thug schools in Florida imo are USF & FSU...
    Quote Quote  

  3. -53
    COphinphan89's Avatar
    Ours is the fury.

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    4,858
    vCash:
    2282
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finsheatcanes View Post
    florida should play better out of conf teams, they only play 2 rank teams this year and out of conf teams are troy, charleston southern, fiu(haha) and fsu, i laugh at thoses teams and the spread is prob going to be -50, doesnt matter if your conf is a power house which i dont think they are like they were the last few years. if u think ur the best dont be scared to play the best, 2001 hurricanes ( prob best team ever) played 5 top 15 or lower rank teams and won them all with ease ...
    If they are the best, then they'll play the best in the SEC title game in Atlanta and then in Pasadena. The opponent they would face in the the SECCG would be at least top 15 if not top 10. And of course the team they would see in Pasadena, should they get there, would be #1 or #2. That's how it was last year and in 06.
    but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"


    Quote Originally Posted by King Stannis Baratheon
    Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -54
    Namor's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2005
    Posts:
    5,494
    vCash:
    7131
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    If they are the best, then they'll play the best in the SEC title game in Atlanta and then in Pasadena. The opponent they would face in the the SECCG would be at least top 15 if not top 10. And of course the team they would see in Pasadena, should they get there, would be #1 or #2. That's how it was last year and in 06.
    I agree..I just hope it's my Tide.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -55
    BobDole's Avatar
    Paddy's Pub

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    6,969
    vCash:
    1176
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HurriPhin View Post
    It's so quiet over hear I don't even think the crickets are making noise.

    p.s. Another prime time game featuring ranked teams should show Thug UF how exciting football can be when you schedule real opponents. I guess Foley likes the greed and $$$ more than a quality schedule.
    dude, give it up. you beat a vastly overrated GT team - congrafugginglations. just b/c you guys *might* be relevant again doesn't mean you have to revert back to being a total assclown like all cane fans when their team has a chance to not totally and utterly suck. you guys looked good - offensively and defensively - i was impressed. but if we played you this year we would stomp you harder than when dave chappelle came over and whooped your monkey *** in some street ball. you think your offense would put up more than a touchdown on our D? not a fugging chance.

    we already had the schedule talk - ours isn't much worse if at all. a&m? ucf? virginia? duke? come on. we have 4 gimmes too. huh - how about that. we'll have to play LSU - who is always up there - alabama - who is sick - and then most likely texas - the #2 team. you guys won't even sniff that level of competition - b/c you won't even get that far. and just b/c tennessee and georgia are soft this year doesn't mean they're not in the hunt year in and year out. but i do wish we could slide ole miss and you guys in there so you'd have less to ***** about than our schedule and jorts. besides, i'd rather deal with a guy in jorts than some orange guido toolbag any day. at least you know a guy in jorts can drink. all guidos do is self tan and masturbate in each others feces.

    criminal U. criminal U. do you somehow not remember that? nerf balls bro. stop beating that dead horse for the love of all that is holy. officially sick of hearing the same old tired bull****.
    Last edited by BobDole; 09-18-2009 at 05:29 PM.


    Quote Quote  

  6. -56
    HurriPhin's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2005
    Posts:
    2,877
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDole View Post
    dude, give it up. you beat a vastly overrated GT team - congrafugginglations. just b/c you guys *might* be relevant again doesn't mean you have to revert back to being a total assclown like all cane fans when their team has a chance to not totally and utterly suck. you guys looked good - offensively and defensively - i was impressed. but if we played you this year we would stomp you harder than when dave chappelle came over and whooped your monkey *** in some street ball. you think your offense would put up more than a touchdown on our D? not a fugging chance.

    we already had the schedule talk - ours isn't much worse if at all. a&m? ucf? virginia? duke? come on. we have 4 gimmes too. huh - how about that. we'll have to play LSU - who is always up there - alabama - who is sick - and then most likely texas - the #2 team. you guys won't even sniff that level of competition - b/c you won't even get that far. and just b/c tennessee and georgia are soft this year doesn't mean they're not in the hunt year in and year out. but i do wish we could slide ole miss and you guys in there so you'd have less to ***** about than our schedule and jorts. besides, i'd rather deal with a guy in jorts than some orange guido toolbag any day. at least you know a guy in jorts can drink. all guidos do is self tan and masturbate in each others feces.

    criminal U. criminal U. do you somehow not remember that? nerf balls bro. stop beating that dead horse for the love of all that is holy. officially sick of hearing the same old tired bull****.
    Beating a dead horse is calling us Criminal U. Thug UF is the new trend that just started 3-4 years ago when Urban Meyer Wiener arrived. Whats with all the assclown talk and masturbating in feces? Maybe you guys in jorts can drink a lot, but yikes, I'd hate to see what happens when you rednecks get drunk.

    BTW, besides the ga*tors (I use the asterisk b/c I received a warning when I typed the "y") loss to the Rebels the Canes were your hardest fought game last year. There's no way you would stomp us this year. It would be a helluva game. I like how you consider FSU and GT "overrated" now just b/c we beat them. Whatever let's you sleep at night. Just be careful don't fall asleep next to that drunk redneck in jorts.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -57
    U-M_all_day's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2008
    Posts:
    853
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    portsmouth virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    who cares, we don't even play each other........just do you and worry about your own team.......Both teams Fans........Good Luck on the season Florida Fans
    Quote Quote  

  8. -58
    U-M_all_day's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2008
    Posts:
    853
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    portsmouth virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Also who talked S*** about the field? LOL We are all Phans of a team that Plays on that field.....wow
    Quote Quote  

  9. -59
    HurriPhin's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2005
    Posts:
    2,877
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by U-M_all_day View Post
    who cares, we don't even play each other........just do you and worry about your own team.......Both teams Fans........Good Luck on the season Florida Fans
    What are you, our friendship counselor? You sound like my grade school principal trying to rally everyone to get along. F*** the ga*turds. Not only do I curse them with bad luck but I wish that they'll lose every game they play, Teblow deteriorates and drops from the Heisman race, all their players suck in the NFL and Urban gets syphilis. I truly enjoy hating in-state rivals FSUcks and University of 24 Felons. Please, don't take away my fun by trying to mediate. How 'bout you worry about you and I'll just continue doing my thing by being an obnoxious *******.
    Last edited by CedarPhin; 09-19-2009 at 03:24 PM.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -60
    TedSlimmJr's Avatar
    Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    8,931
    vCash:
    2970
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HurriPhin View Post
    Beating a dead horse is calling us Criminal U. Thug UF is the new trend that just started 3-4 years ago when Urban Meyer Wiener arrived. Whats with all the assclown talk and masturbating in feces? Maybe you guys in jorts can drink a lot, but yikes, I'd hate to see what happens when you rednecks get drunk.

    BTW, besides the ga*tors (I use the asterisk b/c I received a warning when I typed the "y") loss to the Rebels the Canes were your hardest fought game last year. There's no way you would stomp us this year. It would be a helluva game. I like how you consider FSU and GT "overrated" now just b/c we beat them. Whatever let's you sleep at night. Just be careful don't fall asleep next to that drunk redneck in jorts.

    Hey Hurri...I don't think that 26-3 beatdown where Miami could only muster up 140 yards of total offense was their 2nd hardest fought game last year....

    Bama had the lead going into the 4th quarter of the SEC CG 20-17...

    I watched both of them just like you probably did....Miami hung in there with Florida for 3 quarters....

    But I think you'd admit you're stretching it here a little bit...
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Official Florida Gators Thread
    By Dors156 in forum College Sports Forum
    Replies: 1817
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 10:57 AM
  2. Gators Football Sig
    By GaToRcHoMP08 in forum Graphics Talk and Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 05:39 PM
  3. Gators Basketball...still undefeated thread
    By Cuban Dave 9 in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 11:14 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •