* When you turn the ball over numerous times a game, you lose.
* Complicated gimmick plays, such as Wildcat fakes etc. and Wildpat are momentum builders or momentum-killers. When you cannot execute them on the ROAD it is a huge lift to the opposing D and the crowd.
* Ronnie Brown has to get the ball more than 10 times a game.
* Keep your legs moving when you're on the ground, 'cause you might just keep the ball from hitting it lol (great catch Greg).
* Davone Bess is the same sure-handed slot receiver we had last year, nothing more nothing less.
* The Phins have given the rest of the league plenty to worry about with respect to new wildcat plays. Unfortunately nobody will be afraid, because none of them worked. I think a D coordinator will let Joey Haynos streak down the field at light speed anytime if that's the best we've got.
* Jake was better when he had a tummy.
* Merling plays a hell of a lot better than he practices.