Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Does President Obama Lie?

1. -1
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Galloway, NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks

Does President Obama Lie?

A great article Op Ed in the Washington Post Today. For someone who prided himself and campaigned on brining a different tone to Washington, it sounds like the old Washinton two step to me. It goes back to what your definition of the word is is.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...703329_pf.html
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    cowboy surfer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He should probably fire his media advisors. Last week he was out of town campaigning health care when america showed up on his front lawn. That was a missed opportunity to address the people. This weekend he can do 5 shows with no appearance on Fox News. Fox dominates the news rating and he's not on the schedule. Whats that, stupidity or something else.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Desert Dolphin

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I like Charles Krauthammer, but I wouldn't go so far as to say Obama lied/lies. I truly believe the Obama truly believes what he is saying is true, and there is no intent to deceive here. But.....there sure is ignorance as to what this healthcare bill will and will not do....and that is why we need to debate this issue. I personally said months ago.....why the hurry for HC reform? Why now? Why not take the time, do the studies, the research and come back with solid reform in a couple years? Come back with a plan that reforms the current system, provides a affordable public option , that won't break the proverbial bank of America.

Players come and go, but I will always be a Miami Dolphins Fan first and foremost.

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbone34 View Post
    He should probably fire his media advisors. Last week he was out of town campaigning health care when america showed up on his front lawn. That was a missed opportunity to address the people. This weekend he can do 5 shows with no appearance on Fox News. Fox dominates the news rating and he's not on the schedule. Whats that, stupidity or something else.
    Cowardness. A man who holds grudges and uses retribution.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphan7 View Post
    I like Charles Krauthammer, but I wouldn't go so far as to say Obama lied/lies. I truly believe the Obama truly believes what he is saying is true, and there is no intent to deceive here. But.....there sure is ignorance as to what this healthcare bill will and will not do....and that is why we need to debate this issue. I personally said months ago.....why the hurry for HC reform? Why now? Why not take the time, do the studies, the research and come back with solid reform in a couple years? Come back with a plan that reforms the current system, provides a affordable public option , that won't break the proverbial bank of America.
    Most good liars DO believe what they are saying. Especially librools.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Reach for the Stars

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbone34 View Post
    Yea, all 20 of them.. It was funny, when fox gave the numbers..because the black family reunion was going on at the same time.. I wondered why they didn't zoom in on the ppl, just the ones by the stage...it was so empty you could drive your car all around the mall area..that's when you know there's no more than 20K at the most in the area.. When a crowd is really large, they generally shut down the mall area and you can't drive around.. I had out of town guest and I was able to drive them around the monuments for pictures without a problem..
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Galloway, NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFINFAN View Post
    Yea, all 20 of them.. It was funny, when fox gave the numbers..because the black family reunion was going on at the same time.. I wondered why they didn't zoom in on the ppl, just the ones by the stage...it was so empty you could drive your car all around the mall area..that's when you know there's no more than 20K at the most in the area.. When a crowd is really large, they generally shut down the mall area and you can't drive around.. I had out of town guest and I was able to drive them around the monuments for pictures without a problem..
    Amazing, because you seem to have been the only one. Even the post partisan MSM sources had it between 60-70 thousand - maybe you are just a really good driver. Those pictures all over the internet must ALL have been fake.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Desert Dolphin

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphan7 View Post

I disagree with you, I think he tells lies intentionally. I think he is so entrench in his ideology that he believes that whatever it takes to make it happen is justifiable to him. It doesnt matter what he has to do to get us there as long as he gets us there. He is a liberal zealot. He has the same passion inside of him that the nutjob pro-lifer has that kills an abortion doctor and goes off proudly to jail. For both of them they celebrate it as a moral victory of enourmous magnitude and they both gladly break the rules to get it done. Obama wields rigthousness like a shield and he is immune from the rules of civilized society. It sounds extreeme but just take a look at the tone of the redderick going on both on national and local levels. This past election was a huge crack in the door for liberals they got all the power and see it as an opprotunity to shift this country to the left in big ways. They are even posturing to vote their agenda in against the will of the people. They are ignoring the polls that show across the board the people are against what he is doing. The honeymoon for him is over. He has got 1yr left to get his agendas through. 2010 the power is going to be shifted either back to the republicans or if some independant party arises they may make a stab at it. The liberals have they their cards on the table and America has rejected them. It is no mystery to me why Obama preaches urgency on all of his bills. Time is running short.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."
    Frederic Bastiat
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFINFAN View Post

dont you hate having to drive around guest. i live in orlando and when my wifes family comes from new orleans i have to show them crappy a** disney. i love d.c. though, i never get tired of checking things out there.
    Quote Quote