Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official Chad Henne Hate Thread

1. -1
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks

Official Chad Henne Hate Thread

This is the official hate thread for Chad Henne. All of you who want to label the man a decent qb after not even one half of football, feel free to post somewhere else. This thread is specifically for Dolfans who have faith in the team and know Henne is just a band aid. Chad Henne has none of the tools necessary to become a quality starting QB. Parcells and Ireland should have never drafted Henne. Remember, Parcells drafted Pennington in NY. He knows football, but sometimes makes mistakes. Anyone who says Bill Parcells doesn't, needs to seriously stop typing. Miami is 0-3, but I think we all should still have hope for this season. Anything can happen, which is why the NFL is so damn great. Miami can rattle off 10 wins a row if we can get a decent qb. Anyone want to say it's not possible? It is.

Henne, your best days are behind you. Don't worry about the one or two "fans" who want to label you a decent qb already. They don't know what they are talking about. Make us proud, Chad and just leave.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swantoon View Post
    This is the official hate thread for Chad Henne. All of you who want to label the man a decent qb after not even one half of football, feel free to post somewhere else. This thread is specifically for Dolfans who have faith in the team and know Henne is just a band aid. Chad Henne has none of the tools necessary to become a quality starting QB. Parcells and Ireland should have never drafted Henne. Remember, Parcells drafted Pennington in NY. He knows football, but sometimes makes mistakes. Anyone who says Bill Parcells doesn't, needs to seriously stop typing. Miami is 0-3, but I think we all should still have hope for this season. Anything can happen, which is why the NFL is so damn great. Miami can rattle off 10 wins a row if we can get a decent qb. Anyone want to say it's not possible? It is.

Henne, your best days are behind you. Don't worry about the one or two "fans" who want to label you a decent qb already. They don't know what they are talking about. Make us proud, Chad and just leave.
    Dude, the guy hasn't even had a chance yet. He's got what, a half of a game under his belt? Calm down and we'll all see what he can do in the coming weeks.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

idiotic post.... you must be an Ohio state guy
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Neither the henne lovers or the henne haters know what they are talking about...no one knows..I think the lovers are a bit more nervous about him starting than the haters...The lovers are anxious to see him light it up and the haters are sitting around waiting to say I told you so..I just wanna win..I dont care who is at qb..we need to get out the loser column
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Don't Hate Miami

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    FIU - Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This post is oozing with sarcasm.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    the annual ritual

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    in a bottle
    Thanks / No Thanks
    swantoon is messing with your heads.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    FinHeavean VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Toronto, On. Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have been around finheaven for a while now.. and this has got to be one of the most deplorable and most biased threads I have ever seen. The guy hasn't even had his 1st NFL start and this guy is throwing Henne.. now our leader of the forseeable future under the bus.

There should be a Official Swantoon Hate Thread! Or Official uninformed, completely biased, don't know anything about football hate thread.

You my friend, should realize this doesn't contribute to the forum. It just makes you look bad. Very bad.

It takes discipline to not formulate opinions about something WITHOUT KNOWING ALL THE FACTS.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianfishfan View Post
    I have been around finheaven for a while now.. and this has got to be one of the most deplorable and most biased threads I have ever seen. The guy hasn't even had his 1st NFL start and this guy is throwing Henne.. now our leader of the forseeable future under the bus.

There should be a Official Swantoon Hate Thread! Or Official uninformed, completely biased, don't know anything about football hate thread.

You my friend, should realize this doesn't contribute to the forum. It just makes you look bad. Very bad.
    I would be honored to have my own hate thread. Thank you very much.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo

Plagerism ... sorta.

from the Official Chad Henne support thread (op)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleo Lemon View Post
    This is the official support thread for Chad Henne. All of you who want to label the man a bust after not even one half of football, feel free to post somewhere else. This thread is specifically for Dolfans who have faith in the team and the QB that the TRIFECTA has put their faith in. Chad Henne has all the tools necessary to become a quality starting QB. Parcells and Ireland would have never drafted Henne if he wasn't. Remember, Parcells drafted Pennington in NY. He knows football. Anyone who says Bill Parcells doesn't, needs to seriously stop typing. Miami is 0-3, but I think we all should still have hope for this season. Anything can happen, which is why the NFL is so damn great. Miami can rattle off 10 wins a row. Anyone want to say it's not possible? It is.

Henne, Miami is behind you. Don't worry about the one or two "fans" who want to label you a bust already. They don't know what they are talking about. Make us proud, Chad. We are behind you 110%.
    Kinda funny, but talk about lazy ... I give it a chuckle and a half.
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Is it training camp yet?

Just because you don't agree with someone,
    does not give you the right to attack them.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpus View Post

Kinda funny, but talk about lazy ... I give it a chuckle and a half.
    I'll take it
    Quote Quote