Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: I think we now have the #1 rushing offense

  1. -1
    normaldude's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2003
    Posts:
    1,399
    vCash:
    3431
    Thanks / No Thanks

    I think we now have the #1 rushing offense

    We were the #3 ranked rushing offense going into this weekend.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/by...se&cat=Rushing

    But we had 250 net yds rushing today, while Dallas has about 74, New Orleans had 153, and Denver had about 117.

    When was the last time we had the #1 rushing offense?
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    greenmiamicat's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2009
    Posts:
    856
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by normaldude View Post
    We were the #3 ranked rushing offense going into this weekend.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/by...se&cat=Rushing

    But we had 250 net yds rushing today, while Dallas has about 74, New Orleans had 153, and Denver had about 117.

    When was the last time we had the #1 rushing offense?
    2002
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    normaldude's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2003
    Posts:
    1,399
    vCash:
    3431
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by greenmiamicat View Post
    2002
    We finished 2002 with the #2 ranked rushing offense.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/by...=17&timeframe=
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    greenmiamicat's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2009
    Posts:
    856
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by normaldude View Post
    We finished 2002 with the #2 ranked rushing offense.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/by...=17&timeframe=
    Oh maybe 2003?
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    greenmiamicat's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2009
    Posts:
    856
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    MIA is first in 4th down conversion% and 3rd down conversion%...nice
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    painnotpleasure's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    6,955
    vCash:
    1017
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The wildcat has been the greatest thing has happened to our rushing offense. Today's performance (as well as our performance against IND) has been nothing short of phenomenal. WAY TO GO MIAMI!
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    normaldude's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2003
    Posts:
    1,399
    vCash:
    3431
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by greenmiamicat View Post
    Oh maybe 2003?
    No, we weren't even close in 2003.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/by..._group=Offense
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    greenmiamicat's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2009
    Posts:
    856
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by painnotpleasure View Post
    The wildcat has been the greatest thing has happened to our rushing offense. Today's performance (as well as our performance against IND) has been nothing short of phenomenal. WAY TO GO MIAMI!
    And MIA hasn't even shown any new wrinkles out of it yet...
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    normaldude's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2003
    Posts:
    1,399
    vCash:
    3431
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by greenmiamicat View Post
    MIA is first in 4th down conversion% and 3rd down conversion%...nice
    With Polite, Bess, and Camarillo, I can see why we're doing well converting 3rd & 4th downs.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    greenmiamicat's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2009
    Posts:
    856
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Oh and MIA is 1st in AVG T.O.P... of course
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. We are #1 in Rushing!!!
    By DolFanDon22 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 08:07 AM
  2. We're top 3 in both rushing Offense and rushing Defense
    By Phin19 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 04:01 PM
  3. Draft Prediction:offense,offense,offense
    By PROUDMONKEY in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 09:04 PM
  4. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 11-06-2005, 10:37 PM
  5. rushing
    By fear-the-d in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-10-2005, 05:34 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •