Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations on the Win

1. -1
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies

Congratulations on the Win

We talk all week about defense on both sides and of course it turns into somewhat of a shootout. You guys had a great gameplan offensively, the wildcat was very effective and it kept our D off balance all night long which allowed henne to get really comfortable in the pocket and he played great. We lost this game through the air not on the ground but we lost it b/c of the fear of the ground game.

It was a terrible ending but I imagine any non-Jet fan had fun watching that game. It was a really good game and if this is a preview of buttfumble vs. henne we are in for a treat this next decade or so.

I give your coaching staff and players on offense tons of credit, great gameplan and great execution. We had been great on offense, making top QBs look like rookies then we go and make essentially a rookie QB look like a top QB. It's very hard to predict this game.

You guys have a good team and were desperate for a W at home, a loss lat night and you would have been 1-4 and it's really hard to come back from that. We'll learn alot more about you guys the next few weeks as the sched gets remains tough, if you can navigate your way through the Saints, Jets and Pats you could be in great shape.

I look forward to the rematch in a few weeks, hopefully it's another good game this time w/ the good guys coming out on top
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    toronto
    Thanks / No Thanks
    thanks alot classy post. Classy poster good luck the rest of the season
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    I love lamp

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    got to give your Jets props, too. both teams played their hearts out last night. me too, i absolutely didn't expect this type of game. i was thinking along the lines of 13-10 or 17-13. looking forward to the rematch in 3 weeks.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lah, lah land
    Thanks / No Thanks
    And you guys weren't desperate for a win? Don't try to throw sugar on your crow!!! We outplayed you guys up and down the field on bothsides, without the help of the refs and two punt fakes this game was a blow out. That last PI on W.Allen was the biggest joke....yet Fasano gets held in the wide open middle of the field and then gets brought down on a leg whip with no call, unreal.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdandinches View Post
    And you guys weren't desperate for a win? Don't try to throw sugar on your crow!!! We outplayed you guys up and down the field on bothsides, without the help of the refs and two punt fakes this game was a blow out. That last PI on W.Allen was the biggest joke....yet Fasano gets held in the wide open middle of the field and then gets brought down on a leg whip with no call, unreal.
    Funny that HE'S pretty much the ONLY Jets fan on TGG who actually thinks that was a legit call. Regardless, the Dolphins made that a moot point with a brilliant game winning drive at the end of the game.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    melbourne, fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Henne aint so bad i guess?
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    mooresville n.c.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Great game all the way around!!!! If I had any beefs last night it was with all the penalties, other than that great game!! The future looks bright again in the AFC east with the showing them two QB's put on!!!!
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Cackalaka
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well at least you didn't come here talking about how we're no threat to the Jets like some other Jet fan posters, that I saw. I respect those that respect their opponent.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdandinches View Post
    If we win we go to 4-1 and you to 1-4. That's a little more desperate than losing and still beign up a game. We lost to ma good team on the road, there's no shame in that.

That PI call was correct, watch it in live speed and there were plenty of calls that went in your favor as well. The refs didn't determine the competitiveness of the game.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando Fla
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    We talk all week about defense on both sides and of course it turns into somewhat of a shootout. You guys had a great gameplan offensively, the wildcat was very effective and it kept our D off balance all night long which allowed henne to get really comfortable in the pocket and he played great. We lost this game through the air not on the ground but we lost it b/c of the fear of the ground game.

It was a terrible ending but I imagine any non-Jet fan had fun watching that game. It was a really good game and if this is a preview of buttfumble vs. henne we are in for a treat this next decade or so.

I give your coaching staff and players on offense tons of credit, great gameplan and great execution. We had been great on offense, making top QBs look like rookies then we go and make essentially a rookie QB look like a top QB. It's very hard to predict this game.

You guys have a good team and were desperate for a W at home, a loss lat night and you would have been 1-4 and it's really hard to come back from that. We'll learn alot more about you guys the next few weeks as the sched gets remains tough, if you can navigate your way through the Saints, Jets and Pats you could be in great shape.

I look forward to the rematch in a few weeks, hopefully it's another good game this time w/ the good guys coming out on top
    Nice post, at least you have the balls to come on here and post, most of your post this past week have been civil and good point counter point post. You, White shoes, and Revis Christ are class guys and I expect to see those other two guys on as well. as for the others that trolled and talked smack, I figure they are under a rock somewhere on the Jets sites hoping no one notices them.........
    Quote Quote