Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Jets fans...

1. -1
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Hey Jets fans...

Good game! Now come eat some crow, I know you're still lurking around here. Some of you guys talked so much **** all week and a lot of us didn't say anything. So man up and admit the Dolphins were the better team last night.

Braylon Edwards looked very good considering he just got there days ago. Like your coach said "We made Henne look like Marino", WE made Edwards look like Jerry Rice. Our secondary sucks right now, and Sanchez capitalized on it. Sanchez looks good too especially for a rookie.

It took two fortunate fake punts, and a BS pass interference penalty towards the end of the game for you to even hang around. The bad call shouldn't matter anyway, because Edwards DROPPED a great pass from Sanchez.

We ran all over your "elite" defense and scored 31 points on you, all from offense. The Wildcat had it's most productive game this year. Henne had the highest QB rating of any QB who has played the Jets this year, including Brady and Brees. Am I forgetting anything? Good game.
    "I have never seen a more dominating team than the Miami Dolphins...I had the feeling that the outcome had already been decreed on high before we even took the field...as they came after us wave after wave, gaining ground so easily they seemed to be floating in suspended animation...It was a weird, surrealistic scene as if we were on the sidelines watching our own struggle, yet being powerless to do anything about it...after a while it was obvious they could not be stopped."

- Carl Eller

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fugawzi View Post
    Good game! Now come eat some crow, I know you're still lurking around here. Some of you guys talked so much **** all week and a lot of us didn't say anything. So man up and admit the Dolphins were the better team last night.

Braylon Edwards looked very good considering he just got there days ago. Like your coach said "We made Henne look like Marino", WE made Edwards look like Jerry Rice. Our secondary sucks right now, and Sanchez capitalized on it. Sanchez looks good too especially for a rookie.

It took two fortunate fake punts, and a BS pass interference penalty towards the end of the game for you to even hang around. The bad call shouldn't matter anyway, because Edwards DROPPED a great pass from Sanchez.

We ran all over your "elite" defense and scored 31 points on you, all from offense. The Wildcat had it's most productive game this year. Henne had the highest QB rating of any QB who has played the Jets this year, including Brady and Brees. Am I forgetting anything? Good game.
    The dolphins were the better team last night.

I am very happy with Edwards so far.Looks like a great trade.Sanchez looked good too.Henne looked very good and you have to be excited about that.

I cant believe you guys are using two fake punts for an excuse on why the jets stayed in the game though.Trickery is part of the game ya know.Kinda like the tricky wildcat.The PI may have been iffy but I have seen worse.Doesnt really matter,because you won the game.Nice job.

I hope the Jets are more prepared for your offense next game and I really think they will be.See ya in 3 weeks.Probably gonna be another nail biter.Hopefully this one goes the other way.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agree with you but I dont think Edwards looked that good 5 catches 56 yrds is not Jerry Rice performance. I think Sean Smith played him too far gave him too much space. and Votae didnt matched up in the end Votae's small he can't be matched up with a guy like Edwards that can make such high jumps for the ball. But yet JETS fans coming here saying that we didnt have a chance I hope you are all crying now becuase not only did u loose after the game kept being handed to you. YOUR QB was without pressure all night long and he sucked 12-24? Ridiculous. Chad Henne was blitzed almost all night 20-26 2 TDs? AMAZING. It will be a long 10 to 15 years Jets fans get ready.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tricky is part of the game, and no not like the wildcat, it was 4th down. The 2nd fake punt was legitmate and i agree with but if wake made the tackle on the Punter it was going to be a blow out.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Where you been man? I'm just about stuffed from all the crow I have been eating.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IowaJetsFan View Post
    I cant believe you guys are using two fake punts for an excuse on why the jets stayed in the game though.Trickery is part of the game ya know.Kinda like the tricky wildcat.The PI may have been iffy but I have seen worse.Doesnt really matter,because you won the game.Nice job.
    The Wildcat is an offensive formation we've managed to master. We've been using it for over a year now. It shouldn't really be considered trickery at this point. Teams KNOW it's coming. That's not the same thing as 2 fake punts, which the Jets executed well by the way. The PI call was horrible. I may have seen worse, but that's not saying much. The refs really need to get their **** together, no excuses. Edwards should have caught that ball anyway.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisChrist View Post
    Where you been man? I'm just about stuffed from all the crow I have been eating.

atleast revis is the only jet fan coming here after a loss and is getting his feel of crow where are the rest of the jest fans ?? come and get your serving guys dont hide in the closet

Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    all the Jet fans talkin about the Wildcat being a gimmick and trickery and its "not real football"

its hilarious cuz all you guys were just sayin all week that Rex Ryan stopped it last year in the playoffs...
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Romy148 View Post
    I agree with you but I dont think Edwards looked that good 5 catches 56 yrds is not Jerry Rice performance.
    He had 2 TDs you left out. (I disagree with the overturned TD so I'm counting the 2nd one) He also dropped a pass that could have been a TD. That's not Jerry Rice like. He did look good though, the guy just got there. Henne didn't actually look like Marino and Edwards not like Rice. Just a figure of speech.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Dolphins were the better team LAST NIGHT. As for who is the better team in 2009, that is still yet to be determined. I've already made my post congratulating the Dolphins on a well earned win.

You guys beat us in a great game last night but the game at the Meadowlands is right around the corner and I expect the Jets to be 5-2 and ready for you guys.
    Quote Quote