Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Saturday October 17

1. -1
    Still Perfect.. and You're Not.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Baltimore MD/ Miami, Flor
    Thanks / No Thanks

Saturday October 17

Great college football so far today. The injury of Sam Bradford in today's game shows that he wasn't healed and shouldn;t have been on the field but I think this could move him out of the top 15 in this draft and possibly could send Sam Bradford back to Oklahoma for his Senior season. Players such as Jimmy Clausen, Jake Locker, and Tony Pike should use this combined with the crappy play of Jevan Snead to move themselves up the draft board.

Players who have looked beastky thus far today include Gerald McCoy, Damien Williams, Auston English, CJ Spiller, Jahvid Best, AJ Green, and people such as Jordan Shipley saw their stock drop a little. What you guys watching?
    For your Sports News, Dolphins point of view, and Draft Talk please follow me at....

http://twitter.com/NealDriscoll and visit my draft site NFL DRAFT WIZARD (http://www.nfldraftwizard.com) and read my mock's and articles at MiamiDolphinsDraft.com
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    I love lamp

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    i think Aaron Hernandez is really gaining ground on the top TEs. i still like Gresham, Gronkowski and Pitta better than him, but he's getting in that area.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Follow me on Twitter for live thoughts and updates
    Quote Quote  

4. -4

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think Hernandez as he stands right now is a third round pick. I have him ranked above Dennis Pitta, Ed Dickson, Anthony McCoy. Gronkowski will return to Zona next season IMO. Gresham is the class of the position but withinjuries to Gresham and Gronkowski Hernandez could fight into Round 2. Very weak class of tight ends. Kyle Rudolph in 2011 is what I am waiting for..
    Quote Quote  

5. -5

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I really like the talent in this years' draft.

The QB posotion is solid with Jimmy Clausen, Sam Bradford, Jevan Snead, Jake Locker, Tim Tebow, Tony Pike, Tim Hiller, Max Hall, Dan LeFevour, Colt McCoy..

RB position is solid with Jonathan Dwyer, Jahvid Best, CJ Spiller, Charles Scott, Chris Brown, LaGerrette Blount, Demarco Murray

WR position is loaded with.. Dez Bryant, Damien Williams, Arrelious Benn, Brandon LaFell, Eric Decker, Jordan Shipley, Mardy Gilyard, Demaryius Thomas, Golden Tate,

Offensive Line is solid with Trent Williams, Bruce Campbell, Russell Okung, Bryan Bulaga, Ciron Black, Anthony Davis, Charles Brown, Mike Johnson, Kris O'Dowd, John Jerry, Sergio Render, Brandon Carter, Thomas Austin, Jon Asomoah, Jason Fox, Kyle Calloway.

Defensive Line could be best we have seen in long time with Gerald McCoy, Ndamukong Suh, Arthur Jones, Terrence Cody, Geno Atkins, Vince Oghobaase, Boo Robinson, Brian Price, Greg Romeus, Carlos Dunlap, Sergio Kindle, George Selvie, Jerry Hughes, Brandon Graham, Jared Odrick, Jason Worlids, Derrick Morgan, Greg Hardy, Demarcus Granger, Phil Taylor, Cameron Haywrod, Everson Griffin

Some very good linebackers in Brandon Spikes, Rolando McClain, Rennie Curran, Sean Weatherspoon, Micah Johnson, Sean Lee, Eric Norwood, Rico McCoy, Justin Cole

Defensive Backs is unreal with Eric Berry, Morgan Burnett, Taylor Mays, Chad Jones, Major Wright, Ras I Dowling, Darrell Stuckey, Syd'Quan Thompson, Joe Haden, Trevard Lindley, Donovan Warren, Kyle Wilson, Reshad Jones..

Good talent
    Quote Quote  

6. -6

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The people who I loike for the Dolphins include...*Gerald McCoy, Ndamukong Suh, Brandon Spikes, Rolando McClain, Terrence Cody, Dez Bryant, Damien Williams, Morgan Burnett, Eric Berry, Sean Weatherspoon, Brandon Lang, Jerry Hughes, Ras I Dowling, and Arrelious Benn.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Owner of the Palace of Wisdom

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    USC RS Sophomore LB Chris Galippo is looking great at MLB. Man when he comes out whoever gets him will be lucky

True freshmen LB for Notre Dame Manti Teo looks good too... too bad he's gonna take his 2 year mission soon so we have awhile to wait for him.

With Jermaine Grisham and Rob Gronkowski out for the season, Anthony McCoy is making a lot of $$$
    Quote Quote