Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Saints and Saints Fans Approah to the Phins

1. -1
    Who Dat Say Dey Gon Beat Dem Saints!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington
    Thanks / No Thanks

The Saints and Saints Fans Approah to the Phins

Personally I don't think the Saints or Saints Fans even come close to taking to Phins lightly. You guys have a good football team who could have a better record if a few things went your way. I do think we will win, but it is certainly not a given and the Phins can certainly beat us if we don't bring our "A" game.

The biggest thing I respect about your team is the physicality you bring, whether you guys win or lose you let the opposing team know they were in a fight. Not only that didn't you guys start off weak last year and get on a roll?? Bottom line is I respect what the Phins bring. Do I think we will beat them, yes, but I certainly ain't counting as a victory until the game is won.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Suns and Fins superfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boise, Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    mcteems.... don't get to over confident... Remember, we are 2-3. We are not some powerhouse team, so lets not pretend like we are.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    yeah cus ESPN has us ranked as #19 so......
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Lost in the fog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    mcteems is just getting into game mode i will too, just not yet. can't sustain it for 5 days when it's not the jets or pats.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Just a fan...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Vero Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Isn't Sean Payton another Parcells disciple? Wasn't he on the staff in Dallas? Dang this is like getting in a fight with your brother. That's why the Saints team has that level-headed disciplined approach. Should be a good game!
    Do it the old school way!!! POUND 'EM!!!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Put it here...It will be a high scoring game but I have faith and I think are D will be able to get more stops than your D but I am not counting out yall because yalls team is really good. It should be a great game!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You're right not to take us lightly, but the Saints should win.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's never easy to beat a team that can run the football, but provided Brees plays like Brees you guys will leave with the win. If we can come within one score of the Saints, I'd consider it a moral victory.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Man, I just hope that Chad Henne has another good game like he did against the Jets. We know we can probably grind the Saints down with our running game. Our defense might be able to contain some of the damage that Brees will cause. Not all of it though.

With the Saints you gotta be able to rack up some points on them in a hurry if things aren't going well early in the game. We're going to have to rely on the arm of Chad Henne ... who's only in his 3rd NFL start. Henne needs to get the Saints defense to respect his arm early on or they are going to stack the box and all that. All our receivers need to bring their "A game" that's for sure. We might have to throw the ball a lot more than we planned to.

Dan Henning and all the Dolphins coaches better be working hard this week. They need a full arsenal of things to throw at the Saints. They need to be able to make adjustments quickly and all that. They need a Plan A, Plan B, C, and D probably.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintManJ83 View Post
    Personally I don't think the Saints or Saints Fans even come close to taking to Phins lightly. You guys have a good football team who could have a better record if a few things went your way. I do think we will win, but it is certainly not a given and the Phins can certainly beat us if we don't bring our "A" game.

The biggest thing I respect about your team is the physicality you bring, whether you guys win or lose you let the opposing team know they were in a fight. Not only that didn't you guys start off weak last year and get on a roll?? Bottom line is I respect what the Phins bring. Do I think we will beat them, yes, but I certainly ain't counting as a victory until the game is won.
    Thanks for the respect, I think that is all most fans want is respect. As far as I can tell most fin fans respect the hell out of the saints and realize it could get real ugly real fast if we don't show up
    Quote Quote