Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Sons Of Anarchy

1. -61
    Champion Of The Beards!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Mooresville, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Yea, its a pretty good show. I enjoyed it. I feel like youd like it if you like SOA.
    I started watching it. I only have one more episode left in the first season. It's pretty good.
    Quote Quote  

2. -62
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Bump for one of the funniest lines in a serious TV show lately:

Quote Quote  

3. -63
    Winning is a Habit

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Flagstaff, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphin1972 Dolphins LogoJurassic WorldCam Wake 91
    Damn.

- Hall of Fame Safety Rod Woodson on Dan Marino playing in today's NFL:
    "...the best quarterback I believe is Dan Marino..."
    "If he played with these rules, he'd throw for 100,000 yards."

Twitter
    - https://twitter.com/ciscoholgate

Quote Quote  

4. -64
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DzakkH13 View Post
    Damn.
    I didn't even want to watch.

Quote Quote  

5. -65

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    As awful as the finale was last year, the beginning to this season has more than made up for it. Some incredible episodes so far.
    Quote Quote  

6. -66

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    I gonna be happier to see Pope get got than I was when Stahl did, and thats saying a lot.
    Quote Quote  

7. -67
    Winning is a Habit

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Flagstaff, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphin1972 Dolphins LogoJurassic WorldCam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    I gonna be happier to see Pope get got than I was when Stahl did, and thats saying a lot.
    This.

SAMCRO better go ape **** on everyone.
    Quote Quote  

8. -68
    TRUE AMERICAN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    USA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    SPOILER ALERT!! SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE JUST GETTING INTO THE SHOW AND HAVNT CAUGHT UP. DO NOT READ THIS POST!!!

this is the genious of kurt sutter [a real biker].

he has an uncany way of bringing in characters where you go, "huh, no way that works. you gotta be kidding me!" and they end up delivering epic performances and you cant think of anyone else doing there character. when i first heard about the show coming on, i see the guy from beauty and the beast guy and peg bundy and that kid form that gay show. i am like, naaawww, this is going to be awful. just a cheezy biker exploiltation show with all kinds of biker cliche's and goofy scenerios.

then i see its written and created by kurt sutter who did THE SHIELD [one of the finest written shows ever] and i had to watch. being a life long biker myself, i was glad there was hope on the horizon with the show being done by kurt, another life long biker. [so is his wife, katy segal who rides her own harley and they ride when ever there not working].

alan arkin? a menacing, evil supremacist? come on!! one of the best bad guy parts ever untill stahl, i thought he would be hard to beat.

then i see there bringing in that black guy from LOST, the guy whos only line seemed to be, "waaaaaaalt!! waaaaaaaalt!!!". and he is supposed to play the heaviest, brutalist o/g in california. YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!! any question on pool being top bad guy now? he makes so much sense as you dont see him coming, just like the chicken restaraunt guy on breaking bad. brilliant character and cast creation from sutter.

and then JIMMY SMITS. i like smits. took me a while, expecially when he came to one of my other fav all time shows, NYPD BLUE. but, he won me over and i had a tear when he got sick and kacked. [he is really sick now in real life. hope he doesnt do a patrick swayzee]. he has played some great parts and some real clunkers. he got me right off the bat! i love his character, he is believable in it and wonder if he is going to be a great mentor and aly to jax or end up his worst enemy. hard to think about that after clay and stahl and zorbel. but again, thats the beauty of sutter. what you think will or wont happen can turn on a dime.

that goofy guy who played the brother of the girl psycic on MEDIUM, the one who had the same visions but couldnt deal and it cost him his military career. he ended up being OPIE WINSTON, my fav character in the show. again, sutter sees what most couldnt. brilliant acting by all of these people.

every season i think, ok, how can they keep this going. how can you take the violence, greed and betrayal that this club is locked into and make it fresh. and every year, we see a worse bad guy/gal. more twisted situations, more ways to "flame" out. all due to brilliant acting and writing. the show is inked for 2 more seasons after this one. you have to wonder how it can last after the things that have taken place this season so far with pool and opie and the continuing CIA clamp on jax. how much more can tara take. well, after watching every year of the shield, i have no doubt sutter will make the final two seasons relative and exciting. and like the shield, you can bet when it ends, it will be gut wrenching and dark and justified.

my hands down favorite show on tv right now and definately in my top 3 ever.

"thats it! take all that pain and use it to take it to another level. this is what turns players into kings!"

one of the best lines ever and so very shakespearian. we havnt seen the depth or the worst of damen pool yet.

cant wait to see what finally happens to him [or if anything does]. i hope tig gets to gut him. i would love to see jax make him eat his own dick!

i think we are going to see a changed jax teller after all that has happened with pool and opie. we will see a glimpse of it when he finds that prison guard.

this is just one of those shows that i dont want it to end after each episode and cant wait untill the next. i was so scared this was going to be a lame show that was going to give a lame narative on the biker culture but [thankfully] it is anything but. soooo much deeper. lets face it, if SONNY BARGER ["the" hells angel] makes appearances on the show, you know it has substance and credibility. sonny has HATED every biker or hells angel/outlaw club movie there has been. and he also NEVER misses and episode. [he lives close to me here in arizona].

SOA ROCKS!!!!
    For Those Who Ride The Other Side

HOWARD: rip my brother.

Quote Quote