Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How high do you think Reily Cooper will go in the draft?

1. -1
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Century City, Los Angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks

How high do you think Reily Cooper will go in the draft?

I love this guy. He has great hands. Im not one of those Draft Junkies who knows this stuff so I put it out there to all you mensa's.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDiggler View Post
    I love this guy. He has great hands. Im not one of those Draft Junkies who knows this stuff so I put it out there to all you mensa's.
    Anywhere from late 4th to undrafted.

He's unproven, lacks NFL speed, and will probably choose baseball over the NFL anyway, so after thinking about it he will probably go undrafted and sign with the Rangers like he originally planned to do.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    42.7% of all statistics are made up

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Naples, Fla
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I say he's a mid 6th rounder, thats not a knock on him I think he has a lot of upside but there are just to many other wideouts ahead of him on teams boards. Thats not to say most teams wouldn't consider him a good pick up.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Gary Speed RIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Would say early 7th to un-drafted.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Century City, Los Angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wow really. Didnt know about the baseball.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I dont know, but id really like that hernandez kid out of florida.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah Riley was drafted by the Rangers a while ago and he's probably gonna stick with baseball. I do like Hernandez a lot though. If he comes out, I'd be interested in seeing what his stock is.
    but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by King Stannis Baratheon
    Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Off the shoulder of Orion
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadHenne View Post
    Anywhere from late 4th to undrafted.

He's unproven, lacks NFL speed, and will probably choose baseball over the NFL anyway, so after thinking about it he will probably go undrafted and sign with the Rangers like he originally planned to do.
    Here we go, do you even have a clue as to what his 40 time is? I'll go ahead and tell you-4.3/40. Please do not make comments when you do not have the facts. I do agree that since he has already been drafted in the MLB, he may opt for a different professional sports career. Another thing against him is that in Meyers offense the ability to read the defense as WR is not emphasized like it is in the Pros.
    "It happens all the time," Taylor said. "It's not an exact science and personnel guys aren't the end-all, be-all. " Jason Taylor,2011
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DKphin View Post
    Here we go, do you even have a clue as to what his 40 time is? I'll go ahead and tell you-4.3/40. Please do not make comments when you do not have the facts. I do agree that since he has already been drafted in the MLB, he may opt for a different professional sports career. Another thing against him is that in Meyers offense the ability to read the defense as WR is not emphasized like it is in the Pros.
    I was thinking that he was fast, but I am suprised that he's 4.3 fast. Dude is a good player- if he stuck with football I was thinking 4th rd for him.

Speaking of WR's, what a nice TD catch by a Notre Dame WR. Claussen rolled out to the right and lofted a great ball, right where it had to be. But it was the body control and awareness of the WR that caught my eye, just a beautiful thing to see. I think that it was the highly rated Junior- not Golden Tate, the other guy. I don't know his name.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DKphin View Post
    Game speed is completely different from 40 yard dash speed. I've watched Riley Cooper since he first came to UF, and he has an inability to create seperation, and he I HIGHLY doubt he runs a 4.3, no matter what you have read. If he decided to go to the NFL, he doesn't have nearly the speed or quickness to create seperation from NFL caliber CB's.

And if you did read 4.3, I'm guessing it was with UF supervisors working the stopwatches.
    Quote Quote