Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Madden 10 w/ Miami

1. -1
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Nashville
    Thanks / No Thanks

Madden 10 w/ Miami

What are your favorite plays on offense. my d is fine, i'm running the 4-3.. do you guys have any killer plays or a great way to set up the depth chart? do you use pat white or henne? or even pennington? ha i'm lost.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Supa Dupa.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    My man. I also run the 4-3, it's great to pass rush with. I really messed around with my depth chart on defense. I use the Titan's defensive playbook with the Run N Gun offense. My defense looks like this:
    LE-Cam Wake
    RE-Porter
    DT- Merling
    DT- Langford
    LOLB- Jason Taylor
    MLB- Channing Crowder
    ROLB- Akin Ayodele or Yeremiah Bell
    CB- Sean Smith
    CB- Vontae
    FS- Chris Clemons (He's nice)
    SS- Gibril Wilson

My offense I don't play injured players so Ronnie is out. I put Ted Ginn number 1 receiver for the deep threat, run the ball a lot with Ricky, short passes to Hartline and Bess inside to get down the field. I'll occasionally throw it deep to Ginn and catch the D off guard on a play action.

I'm 119-31 so it's worked well for me ahaha.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    ...FOR ME TO POOP ON

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i run the multiple d, put wake at le, jt at re,and fergie and starks at dt on the 4-3 my lbs are porter rlb, akin at mlb and crowder on the left, on the 3-4 i put merling at re, and langford at le, and of course fregie at nt, and of course the trick is on passing downs blitz in with wake from the le spot he gets in there quick
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    ...FOR ME TO POOP ON

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the trick to the game is what draft class you get after the first year, i have come across the perfect draft class, where you fill holes at the lb spot, at wr, at rb, cb and dt, look for players named bernie guy wr, xavier washington wr, those 2 are like fitz and boldin with 99 speed, there are some lb's demico boldin, willie tavern, devon stream, that are awesome, boldin and tavern play olb and are 90 speed, the dt i forgot who it is that is good, at rb there is dj rodriguez who comes in at 97 speed i have returned 2 punt returns and a kick off return with him in one game against the jets felt great. i release torbor, anderson and akin, and crowder i trade, because i cannot stand him too much money for what there potential and rating are. the trick is to simulate your preseason, before it tells u to advance to the reg. season save it. then if you do not get a draft class that suits you quit, and reload from that save point. i have come across some very good mlb, brody miller, sam simmons, mario rodriguez, and ben gray, and all of them have 90 speed, the best of them is ben gray, but his draft class is very weak
    Quote Quote