Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: I love beating the Patriots

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arlington, Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks

I love beating the Patriots

First of all, let me just say, WHAT A GAME!!! Okay, so I went to a bar today to watch the Fins game, and let me tell you, there were an unbelieveable amount of Patriots fans there. When it was 14-0, many fans were criticizing me and other Dolphans saying "what is the score!?" and other things of that nature. I just sat there quietly. I can't tell you how awesome it was to gloat in their face after Vontae got the pick. Then some more gloating came when Dan "The Man" drilled that FG. Then, the ultimate boasting came with Brady's WAKE UP CALL, and the Crowder INT. The look on all of their faces was priceless. I love beating the Patriots, and I hate their fans.
    P.S. A way to get a Pats or Jets fan to stop criticizing you because they think they are just an ultimate fan, just say "Name your offensive line." Most times, they can't do it. I stumped a moronic Pats fan today, and he was so embarassed! GO FINS!!!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Theres really no such thing as a real Pats fan anymore. Jets fans on the other hand yes, because it would take a real fan to like a terrible team like that. If you take 100 "Pats fans" I bet 10 of them know who's on the team and who the QB was before Brady.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The sewer
    Thanks / No Thanks
    "Wake up call" I love it Cool story It's just not like the old days when people were wearing number 13 all over the country. It makes it so much better when they win a big game. I like when people go, "huh, Miami won that division last year?" I was really mad at the begining of the game. I know its a long shot for Miami to get through the rest of the year without losing and get in the playoffs but I really didn't want it to come to the end at the hands of New England.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryville, TN
    Thanks / No Thanks

Quote Quote