Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Steelers Lose!!

1. -51
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    people really seem to be over estimating what this loss means....there aren't many scenarios we can get in where we don't have to beat PIT anyway...so we would have finished ahead of them in the end anyway.

I'm actually a little depressed about it now...Baltimore needs to lose another game to give us a decent shot at the playoffs...and of their remaining games against DET, CHI, PIT and OAK....Pittsburgh WAS the 1 game I thought they might lose....not so much at this point. I actually think we have a better shot of Jax beating NE than PIT beating BAL at this point.
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbast09 View Post
    Knowing Miami, it will be a close game regardless of who is playing. God never gives Miami a break.
    I would consider the game against the panthers a break.

"I've been mad for ****ing years, absolutely years,
    been over the edge for yonks, been working me buns off for bands..."

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 dol fan View Post
    ****ing Awesome!

Where does this leave us officially in the Wild Card contention?
    I think if we beat jacksonville, we take the last spot; but if we beat Jacksonville, and NE loses to Carolina, we take the East lead..
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

4. -54
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    The Browns win? How?

Oh well, now we're tieed with 542 other teams at 6-6 rather than 543 so that's good right?

Quote Quote  

5. -55
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    I think if we beat jacksonville, we take the last spot; but if we beat Jacksonville, and NE loses to Carolina, we take the East lead..
    Even with both those things, we'd still need add'l help

two most important things outside of Miami winning out:

NE loss to an AFC team
    BAL loss

With NE playing Carolina (NFC) and Baltimore playing Detroit (2-10)....neither of those things are likely to happen this week.
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by burger13 View Post
    Even with both those things, we'd still need add'l help

two most important things outside of Miami winning out:

NE loss to an AFC team
    BAL loss

With NE playing Carolina (NFC) and Baltimore playing Detroit (2-10)....neither of those things are likely to happen this week.
    So if we win out, we only need Baltimore to lose 1 and NE to lose 1-Hopefully to Buffalo. Where does Baltimore beat us in the tie breaking scenario if we both win out?
    Quote Quote  

7. -57
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    people really seem to be over estimating what this loss means....there aren't many scenarios we can get in where we don't have to beat PIT anyway...so we would have finished ahead of them in the end anyway.

I'm actually a little depressed about it now...Baltimore needs to lose another game to give us a decent shot at the playoffs...and of their remaining games against DET, CHI, PIT and OAK....Pittsburgh WAS the 1 game I thought they might lose....not so much at this point. I actually think we have a better shot of Jax beating NE than PIT beating BAL at this point.
    i still feel that pittsburgh will beat baltimore. dont get me wrong, pittsburgh has looked like absolute crap of late, but baltimore hasnt looked rlly any better, and they only lost by 3 in ot in balt with dennis dixon.
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    i still feel that pittsburgh will beat baltimore. dont get me wrong, pittsburgh has looked like absolute crap of late, but baltimore hasnt looked rlly any better, and they only lost by 3 in ot in balt with dennis dixon.
    yeah...still a tough game, but I feel a lot worse about it now having seen last nights game....and that sucks cause with Baltimore's only other opponents being DET, CHI, and OAK....I think we have a LOT riding on that Pitts game.
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    yeah...still a tough game, but I feel a lot worse about it now having seen last nights game....and that sucks cause with Baltimore's only other opponents being DET, CHI, and OAK....I think we have a LOT riding on that Pitts game.
    o ya 100%, but even if pitt is out of it, dont u think pitt is still going to want to demolish the ravens their hated rivals?

if we go 10-6 and dont make the playoffs, that would absolutley suck, bc thatd be the 2nd time in the last 6 seasons we wouldnt have.

as dolphin fans, shouldnt we excpect to go 10-6 and still not make it, while teams in the nfc yearly get in at 8-8? its just our luck.
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    o ya 100%, but even if pitt is out of it, dont u think pitt is still going to want to demolish the ravens their hated rivals?

if we go 10-6 and dont make the playoffs, that would absolutley suck, bc thatd be the 2nd time in the last 6 seasons we wouldnt have.

as dolphin fans, shouldnt we excpect to go 10-6 and still not make it, while teams in the nfc yearly get in at 8-8? its just our luck.
    Yea it does suck, ask the Broncos and Patriots who missed out while going 11-5. The Bronco's didn't make it at 11-5 while the Browns did make it at 8-8. That would really suck, and who cares about the Patriots.

Point is if you take care of your own business it won't be an issue, The Fins can only blame themselves for losing to the Bills.
    Meet MiniPhreak
    [
    October 2nd, 2003
    Quote Quote