Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: PS3 theme for you Pats fans

1. -1
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalXbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo

PS3 theme for you Pats fans

Note: If this is in the wrong place, sorry in advance.

So a buddy of mine, who is a Patriots fan, asked me to whip up a theme for his PS3 featuring the Pats. I told him I didn't mind and just finished the other day.

The theme features nine different backgrounds that change each time you turn your console on. Players featured in the theme are: Tom Brady, Wes Welker, Randy Moss, Brandon Merriweather, Jerod Mayo and Ben Watson. Plus thee backgrounds feature the Super Bowl wins and variations on the logos. The icon set is just a genric set I lifted from another theme.

If you would care to look at the backgrounds I made for the theme you can vist this album in my photobucket account. All the backgrounds are a widescreen format, so if you have a widescreen monitor on you computer you can use them as a PC wallpaper as well.

If you are intrested in downloading this theme for you PS3, you can get it one of two ways. Either vist the website www.ps3-themes.com using your PS3 web browser and download it dirtectly to your console. Or you can go to this link and download it to a USB jump drive and upload it to you console from there.

Hope you PS3 owners enjoy the theme. I personally like the way it came out myself. And that's coming from a Dolphins fan
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Golden Boy

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Massachusetts
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That's pretty good, man. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7
    Daunte Culpepper was also ahead of schedule and looking great. We all know how that turned out.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Suns and Fins superfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boise, Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Do you have in Dolphins backgrounds? If so, please post a link so I can look at them. Thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky_Fan34 View Post
    Do you have in Dolphins backgrounds? If so, please post a link so I can look at them. Thanks in advance.
    I'm working on the Miami one now. The backgrounds will be similar to the Patriots version. Except I made custom icons for the Miami theme.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Suns and Fins superfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boise, Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    I'm working on the Miami one now. The backgrounds will be similar to the Patriots version. Except I made custom icons for the Miami theme.
    Cool, let me know when you're done. I'm definately interested because my current background is the original setting with the lines that move up and down.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hi there,
    Can I get theme of Cricket. Please reply. I am a fan of Sachin -The living legend of Cricket. Else can you please guide me to build one of my own.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jamessmart View Post
    Hi there,
    Can I get theme of Cricket. Please reply. I am a fan of Sachin -The living legend of Cricket. Else can you please guide me to build one of my own.
    "Cricket?" "Cricket..? Nobody understands Cricket. You gotta know what a cumpet is to understand Cricket." "I'll teach you." Then hit Raph with Cricket paddle(?). (Check it out at the 2:05 mark).

(EDIT: I wasn't trying to be mean when I quoted that movie line. When I saw the word Cricket, I just instantly thought of the quote.)

No, I made the Patriots theme for a friend of mine I know in real life. So I will have to pass on making you your theme.

But if you are intrested in making your own, you can goto this site here. I already linked you to the page where you can download the theme bulider. And you will need some kind of photo editing program like Photoshop or even GIMP.

On another note, the Dolphins theme I was making IS done. I am just waiting on that website I linked you to, to post it so I can share it with everyone here.
    Quote Quote