Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Denver Path to the Playoffs

1. -1
    42.7% of all statistics are made up

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Naples, Fla
    Thanks / No Thanks

The Denver Path to the Playoffs

I keep reading about all the different scenarios of how we can get to the playoffs on here but the one that most are forgetting seems to be the Denver scenario. If Denver loses to KC or Oakland we would own the tie breaker over them and divisional games are never gimmes (we should know, Buffalo)

I'm not saying there is a better chance of this happening then Baltimore or the Pats losing one of their final 3 games but it's just two more possibility's out there for us which adds up to us only needing 1 of 8 games to go our way.

I realize none of this means a thing if we don't take care of our own business but just thought I'd throw it out there for some of those that might not have known it was another path for us to get in.

I already know that at least 3 people are going to comment that "we need to stop thinking about other games and focus on Tennessee"..........Yeah okay we aren't actually part of the team so we can afford to look ahead, sideways or backwards and it won't effect the outcome what so ever, this is a discussion board thats what we do. (I guarantee someone will still say it)
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Castle Rock, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    "we need to stop thinking about other games and focus on Tennessee"

There I said it.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Castle Rock, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That being said, I think the Horseis losing a game is very possible. They were doing it with smoke and mirrors earlier in the year, and they are not playing great football now. AND the Raiders are playing better. KC.... well they suck.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Enter at your own risk...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Milwaukee, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Does Denver have to go to KC?? Cuz KC at home in Dec., its cold and loud. They usually play tuff. Plus, a division game?? Nething is possible.
    Say No to 1st Round RBs!

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Lost in the fog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Certainly is possible for the Broncos to lose to OAK or KC. More likely is that they lose to Philly, end up at 10-6, but own the tiebreaker over us. OAK was looking good but with Gradkowski out who's it going to be? Probably Frye or Russell and either of those options don't look too great. They also signed JP Losman but he won't start.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Living in Colorado, I just hate the Broncos....they beat a lot of cupcake teams and the Dolphins would wipe the floor with them. I would love to see Denver fold but the got lucky again as the Raiders will be playing with Frye at QB.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Naples, Fla
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oasis View Post
    Certainly is possible for the Broncos to lose to OAK or KC. More likely is that they lose to Philly, end up at 10-6, but own the tiebreaker over us. OAK was looking good but with Gradkowski out who's it going to be? Probably Frye or Russell and either of those options don't look too great. They also signed JP Losman but he won't start.
    They have already announced it will be Frye....so yeah it's a real long shot and the KC game is in Denver so that one might not happen either but hey it gives us a reason to cheer for Chris Chambers again.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Southaven
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think it may be in Tom Brady's head that he could lose the division and he will not play well this weekend at Buffalo. I like our chance of winning the division again if we do take care of business just like last year... I think the Defense know what they have to do and they will step up again.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Naples, Fla
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan75 View Post
    I think it may be in Tom Brady's head that he could lose the division and he will not play well this weekend at Buffalo. I like our chance of winning the division again if we do take care of business just like last year... I think the Defense know what they have to do and they will step up again.
    If I had to bet which of their remaining 3 they lose it would be the Houston game. With the Pats suspect secondary they might get lit up by the Texans. Hey I don't care if its the Bills, Jags or Texans as one of them takes em down thats all that counts.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    I love lamp

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by WISfinfan13 View Post
    Does Denver have to go to KC?? Cuz KC at home in Dec., its cold and loud. They usually play tuff. Plus, a division game?? Nething is possible.
    no, they're playing both the Chiefs and the Raiders at home.
    Quote Quote