Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama: We Can't Treat Tax Dollars Like "Monopoly Money"

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Obama: We Can't Treat Tax Dollars Like "Monopoly Money"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...oly_money.html

Say one thing and do another. Classic and typical politician. No change at all. He really takes us for a bunch of idiots. He attacks Bush for his spending and debt. But ignores his own spending and debt which will be more than Bush's. You can't have it both ways Obama. Stop lying and trying to fool the American people. If you really are against using taxpayer's money as monopoly money. Then prove it. Until then you're a hypocrite that's full of empty rhetortic.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    SUPERFAN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Homestead, FL.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo Legendary
Gift received at 06-10-2014, 02:54 AM from DisturbedShifty
Message: Here ya go man.  In the future things like this are in the vShopXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-30-2014, 02:53 PM from DisturbedShifty

I dont have much to add, still floored at how easily he talks with one hand and acts with the other.

How are people still caught up in his koolaid?
    Chubbs
    FINS OR DIE!!!!!!

Want-Goodell to be Impeached.
    Follow me on on Twitter www.twitter.com/FinFanChubby

In psychology, Stockholm Syndrome is an apparently paradoxical psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and have positive feelings towards their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. "[6]
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubby View Post

I dont have much to add, still floored at how easily he talks with one hand and acts with the other.

How are people still caught up in his koolaid?
    Chubbs

i know ill get negged again for telling the truth (you know who you are) but thats easy. its because hes the first black president and people arent allowed to say anything bad about him for fear of being called a racist. i dont care though, he is a fraud and an embarassment. this just further proves how full of **** he is.

never in history has a president been given the pass this man has.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    We may die, but our actions are immortal

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    northern virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    i know ill get negged again for telling the truth (you know who you are) but thats easy. its because hes the first black president and people arent allowed to say anything bad about him for fear of being called a racist. i dont care though, he is a fraud and an embarassment. this just further proves how full of **** he is.

You mean there is a left wing version of Sna... of the right-winger who neg reps everything they disagree with? Shocking... I only neg morons and annoyances (u no wut ah meen...lol?), not people I disagree with....
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    You're standing on my neck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm not one to say Obama's a straight shooter, but I found nothing hypocritical with what he said in that particular clip.

He said we had to increase the deficit over the short term to prevent an economic collapse, but in the long run, we can't treat tax dollars like monopoly money.

Spending a lot is not the same as spending frivolously. I don't mind a large government budget as long as the money is spent efficiently and for good reason.
    Not every human is a manipulative, opportunistic, letch... or at least that's what I'm told.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post

I've said this before, but it is only irrational opposition that is viewed by many as having a racist motivation, not any disagreement.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    SUPERFAN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Homestead, FL.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo Legendary
Gift received at 06-10-2014, 02:54 AM from DisturbedShifty
Message: Here ya go man.  In the future things like this are in the vShopXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-30-2014, 02:53 PM from DisturbedShifty
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBW43 View Post
    I'm not one to say Obama's a straight shooter, but I found nothing hypocritical with what he said in that particular clip.

He said we had to increase the deficit over the short term to prevent an economic collapse, but in the long run, we can't treat tax dollars like monopoly money.

Spending a lot is not the same as spending frivolously. I don't mind a large government budget as long as the money is spent efficiently and for good reason.
    There lies the problem, he has been spending frivolously. We do not need to go any farther then the Porkulus Bill.

My issues with him is the Hypocrisy between what he says and what he does.
    I am sure alot of it come from pressure from Reid & Pelosi.
    Chubbs
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    We may die, but our actions are immortal

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    northern virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hey Chubbs... what is the Porkulus Bill? Could you outline some of the discrepancies between words and actions that have you so upset?
    Quote Quote  

9. -9

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
    There lies the problem, he has been spending frivolously. We do not need to go any farther then the Porkulus Bill.

My issues with him is the Hypocrisy between what he says and what he does.
    I am sure alot of it come from pressure from Reid & Pelosi.
    Chubbs
    I don't blame the President for how Congress works. Earmarks are an institutional problem and I don't see how we can fix it until people stop re-electing politicians who engage in pork projects.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBW43 View Post

The wars, bailouts, stimulus, corporatism and now the healthcare bill guarantees the spending will be for the long run. Until he actually starts cutting these. Then this is nothing but lies and rhetoric. Obama hasn't showed one bit of fiscal responsibility. To believe he will do a total 180 is insanity clouded with false hope. Anyone falling for this is a fool.
    Quote Quote