Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Korry Sperry

  1. -1
    Drubatuba's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2009
    Posts:
    422
    vCash:
    1134
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Korry Sperry

    Why is this guy not a starter? Yeah I know he only started one regular season game but the one game he did start he played realy well. Against Tampa Bay he compiled 3 rec. for 31 yds. and 1 nice touchdown. And in pre season against SF he had 2 rec. for 29 yds. and 1 td. So all im saying is why don't we give him a chance to start? Anything would be an upgrade from Fasano. At one time he was good but hes gotten slow and hes droping alot of balls. Any way just thought I would bring this up and see what every one thinks about it.

    There is the highlight of his touchdown in the Tampa Bay game here.


    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    ticophin's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2007
    Posts:
    1,931
    vCash:
    1605
    Loc:
    Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Im pretty sure the playmaking, blocking TE we need and would like to see every Sunday, is NOT in our roster...
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Drubatuba's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2009
    Posts:
    422
    vCash:
    1134
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ticophin View Post
    Im pretty sure the playmaking, blocking TE we need and would like to see every Sunday, is NOT in our roster...
    How do we know what he can do the kids a rookie. All im saying is give him a few more shots this year he has obviously proven his self enough for atleast that. He's 6-4 242 lbs. and he can run and can catch the ball. I dont know how well he can block though. But he is a great red zone threat.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    vafins's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2009
    Posts:
    910
    vCash:
    1098
    Loc:
    richmond virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    none of us know for sure what he could be like but the few plays ive seen from him so far i like, hell my avatar is a picture of him and cam
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    MiamiDolfan85's Avatar
    DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2008
    Posts:
    4,196
    vCash:
    1460
    Loc:
    Miami,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drubatuba View Post
    Why is this guy not a starter? Yeah I know he only started one regular season game but the one game he did start he played realy well. Against Tampa Bay he compiled 3 rec. for 31 yds. and 1 nice touchdown. And in pre season against SF he had 2 rec. for 29 yds. and 1 td. So all im saying is why don't we give him a chance to start? Anything would be an upgrade from Fasano. At one time he was good but hes gotten slow and hes droping alot of balls. Any way just thought I would bring this up and see what every one thinks about it.

    There is the highlight of his touchdown in the Tampa Bay game here.
    hes a real project from the FO standpoint,cause all we have to go by is 3 catches and a TD against a very medicore Tampa Bay team....


    Inspired by no other than Ben Violin
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Drubatuba's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2009
    Posts:
    422
    vCash:
    1134
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiDolfan85 View Post
    hes a real project from the FO standpoint,cause all we have to go by is 3 catches and a TD against a very medicore Tampa Bay team....
    I agree. All I'm saying is give him a few more oppertunities and see what he does with it.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    JC's Avatar
    I'm Ron Burgundy?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2007
    Posts:
    5,369
    vCash:
    10620
    Loc:
    Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Fasano has one off season and everyone thinks we need a tight end. We do not need a tight end.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    Geforce's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2005
    Posts:
    8,400
    vCash:
    6479
    Loc:
    O-town
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drubatuba View Post
    Why is this guy not a starter? Yeah I know he only started one regular season game but the one game he did start he played realy well. Against Tampa Bay he compiled 3 rec. for 31 yds. and 1 nice touchdown. And in pre season against SF he had 2 rec. for 29 yds. and 1 td. So all im saying is why don't we give him a chance to start? Anything would be an upgrade from Fasano. At one time he was good but hes gotten slow and hes droping alot of balls. Any way just thought I would bring this up and see what every one thinks about it.

    There is the highlight of his touchdown in the Tampa Bay game here.
    I don't know...maybe it's because he doesn't know the offense well enough to start? If you remember he wasn't with the team during preseason and was signed to the practice squad after Davon Drew, the TE we signed from Baltimore, was placed on IR.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Kory Sperry
    By #1dolphinsfan in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 08:14 PM
  2. Kory Sperry
    By DisturbedShifty in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 08:29 PM
  3. Kory Sperry does it again
    By FinAtic8480 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 01:13 AM
  4. Kory Sperry.....
    By SeanSmith24 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 10:59 PM
  5. Leave It To K.Sperry
    By 3rdandinches in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 06:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •