Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: MiamiDolfan85's Miami Mock((2/10/10))

  1. -1
    MiamiDolfan85's Avatar
    DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2008
    Posts:
    4,196
    vCash:
    1420
    Loc:
    Miami,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

    MiamiDolfan85's Miami Mock((2/10/10))

    assuming we grabb a WR in FA,or via trade.....

    we have enough youngen's....unless they cut Ginn,which I cant see happening.

    1:Brandon Graham,SOLB out of Michigan(6'2",264)


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQfcytu6ItI

    2:Cam Thomas,NT out of North Carolina(6'4",331)


    http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/p...ospect_id=2323

    3:Jimmy Graham,TE out of the U(6'7",259)



    http://www.draftcountdown.com/Scouti...mmy-Graham.php

    4: Donald Butler,ILB out of Washington(6'1",244)


    http://gnb.scout.com/2/941258.html

    6:Perry Riley,WOLB out of LSU(6'2",245)



    http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/p...ospect_ID=2243

    6b:Robert Johnson,FS out of Utah(6'2",197)


    http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/p...ospect_id=2447

    6c:Andre Anderson,RB out of Tulane(5'11",212)


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtUuseJjmCE

    7:Sherrick McManis,CB out of Northwestern(6'1",190)


    http://www.draftcountdown.com/Scouti...ck-McManis.php

    7b:Corey Peters,DE out of Kentucky(6'3",295)


    http://www.draftcountdown.com/Scouti...rey-Peters.php


    Inspired by no other than Ben Violin
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    #1dolphinsfan's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2007
    Posts:
    8,130
    vCash:
    1186
    Loc:
    Nevada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    not bad i think Graham will be there in the fourth but IMO i also like Ed Dickson better then Graham who should be there in the third or maybe even the 4th
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    MiamiDolfan85's Avatar
    DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2008
    Posts:
    4,196
    vCash:
    1420
    Loc:
    Miami,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by #1dolphinsfan View Post
    not bad i think Graham will be there in the fourth but IMO i also like Ed Dickson better then Graham who should be there in the third or maybe even the 4th
    Graham wont be at our 4th rounder,so taking him a round early would be a priority is Sparano likes him as much as he makes it out to seem.Hes graded by a pretty accurate CBSsports site:

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...gs/TSX/2010_TE

    -and he could sneak into the 2nd round come the combine,but I dont think I like him that much to be had in the first half of the 2nd.


    I see where your coming from,but since Graham only played 1 year,he hasnt been tampered with too much.Sparano can mold him into the type of TE he wants him to be,which is a huge plus.Not to mention Graham is way more athletic than Dickson,and the upside is uncompareable....
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    #1dolphinsfan's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2007
    Posts:
    8,130
    vCash:
    1186
    Loc:
    Nevada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiDolfan85 View Post
    Graham wont be at our 4th rounder,so taking him a round early would be a priority is Sparano likes him as much as he makes it out to seem.Hes graded by a pretty accurate CBSsports site:

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...gs/TSX/2010_TE

    -and he could sneak into the 2nd round come the combine,but I dont think I like him that much to be had in the first half of the 2nd.


    I see where your coming from,but since Graham only played 1 year,he hasnt been tampered with too much.Sparano can mold him into the type of TE he wants him to be,which is a huge plus.Not to mention Graham is way more athletic than Dickson,and the upside is uncompareable....
    one year maybe the biggest thing you said right there and in that one year he only caught 17 passes not someone who IMO should be going in the first three rounds yea he might end up going in one of the first three rounds but i think Ed Dickson is the much better all around TE and we wont have to groom him he is ready right now
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    MiamiDolfan85's Avatar
    DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2008
    Posts:
    4,196
    vCash:
    1420
    Loc:
    Miami,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by #1dolphinsfan View Post
    one year maybe the biggest thing you said right there and in that one year he only caught 17 passes not someone who IMO should be going in the first three rounds yea he might end up going in one of the first three rounds but i think Ed Dickson is the much better all around TE and we wont have to groom him he is ready right now
    I guess we'll see come draft day,huh?
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Roman529's Avatar
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    33,565
    vCash:
    10091
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nice draft.....Brandon Graham is moving up and he would be a nice pickup if McClain is gone....I think Graham has more of an upside.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Thumper1016's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    2,579
    vCash:
    9800
    Loc:
    Wheatland, WY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gears of War tagPlaystation LogoCam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo
    Not bad I would be ok with this draft.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2002
    Posts:
    672
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    And our WR's are Bess/TD/Cam/Turner/Hartline ... Good luck
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    MiamiDolfan85's Avatar
    DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2008
    Posts:
    4,196
    vCash:
    1420
    Loc:
    Miami,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SamIam View Post
    And our WR's are Bess/TD/Cam/Turner/Hartline ... Good luck
    whos TD?

    anyways,evidently you didn't read the beginning of the thread,so I'll give you a free pass....
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2002
    Posts:
    672
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiDolfan85 View Post
    whos TD?

    anyways,evidently you didn't read the beginning of the thread,so I'll give you a free pass....
    I meant (TG) in ted ginn

    Thanks for the pass
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. MiamiDolfan85's Updated Miami Mock[03/18/13]
    By MiamiDolfan85 in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 04:48 PM
  2. MiamiDolfan85 Miami Mock(first 4 rounds)
    By MiamiDolfan85 in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 12-14-2012, 03:31 AM
  3. MiamiDolfan85's Miami Mock Draft(11/18/12)
    By MiamiDolfan85 in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 12:33 AM
  4. MiamiDolfan85's updated Miami Mock
    By MiamiDolfan85 in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 12:41 AM
  5. MiamiDolfan85's UPDATED Miami Mock[11-21-11]
    By MiamiDolfan85 in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 01:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •