Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Ireland expects an "Action Pack" Offseason

1. -1
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks

Jeff Ireland expects an "Action Pack" Offseason

General managers and coaches in Indianapolis for the scouting combine were split on what that will mean over the next few weeks. Some argue there will be less movement because there are fewer unrestricted free agents.
    Others argue there could be an unprecedented run on restricted free agents. Remember, each team has more restricted free agents than in past seasons. If three or four of those players receive offer sheets, can that team really afford to keep all of them?
    "I think there could be more action in that aspect of this off-season because there are more players to pick from," Miami Dolphins general manager Jeff Ireland said.
    http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...e.36b95dd.html

Hope this means our Fins are gonna be agressive. Ireland sounds like he ready to pull out the guns and get this thing going. This is year three of Free Agency under The Trifecta and many are expecting big things. If anything was an indication was how agressive Miami was to sign Nolan. So hopefully was the beginning of good things to come.

On a side note, we are hours away from Free Agency and Im ready to post any little bit of Dolphin releated news that is not already on the site. I got the PC going, My phone is charged & NFL Network is on.
    Follow me at www.twitter.com/robi2184, always updating Dolfans with the latest Miami Dolphins news.

Zach Thomas: I played against New England twice a year every year my whole career. I learned to not like that team. I wasn't going to join them.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    ***** in the House!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Philadelphia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jeff!!!!
    Jeff!!!!
    Jeff!!!!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    FinAtic is a god with this news stuff. I bow to you behind my keyboard.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah but what he means by action pack is he just bought some cold ones in a pack and will crack one open and watch the free agency...
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kwill29 View Post
    FinAtic is a god with this news stuff. I bow to you behind my keyboard.
    :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Do teams really want to sign players to big contracts not knowing what the cap will be in 2011? I think we will see less movement this year because of the uncertainty around the CBA.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thanks for all the love guys, but there is a reason why this site is as good as any in the Net. Its people like you and me who make it happen here and this is my passion. I love the Fins and sharing info on them and discussing it. So thankyou guys and what I ever I dig on the net or find, Ill post even if it is insignificant.

During this time of the year you must believe everyone & believe no one. We have seen some crazy things go down in the beginning hours of Free Agency.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinAtic8480 View Post
    Thanks for all the love guys, but there is a reason why this site is as good as any in the Net. Its people like you and me who make it happen here and this is my passion. I love the Fins and sharing info on them and discussing it. So thankyou guys and what I ever I dig on the net or find, Ill post even if it is insignificant.

During this time of the year you must believe everyone & believe no one. We have seen some crazy things go down in the beginning hours of Free Agency.
    Dude appreciate the great info real talk. Man I love the fins so much and love talking about them. I can talk non stop about them I got titans fans scared to talk sports with me at school even if they beat us but man I prove them wrong so much and win or lose i still talk smack and let them no i love my team...
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Zounds View Post
    Do teams really want to sign players to big contracts not knowing what the cap will be in 2011? I think we will see less movement this year because of the uncertainty around the CBA.
    No guarantee any of us will be here in 2011 so let's live in the now and buy everyone in free agency!

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    No guarantee any of us will be here in 2011 so let's live in the now and buy everyone in free agency!

Amen brother...
    Quote Quote