Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Allen pleads not guilty

1. -1
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo

Will Allen pleads not guilty

Allen enters plea: Cornerback Will Allen pleaded not guilty to a DUI charge at his arraignment in Dade County Court. No trial date has been set.

Allen, 31, was arrested by Miami Beach police on Feb. 20 at the intersection of MacArthur Parkway and Alton Road, when he subsequently failed two Breathalyzer tests.

Beat you to posting this FinAtic8480!

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Finheaven Templar

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Crossroads of TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    lol. I'm sure the cops set him up.

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    lol i cant believe he pled not guilty that is hilarious he failed 2 Breathalyzers dude is something else he might think he can beat it since he has money, he should of just told the truth it would of been better for him , now he has to come up with a good story in order for the people in court to believe him he should of just pled guilty it wouldnt been alot better for him.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Finfansince75

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chihuahua, Mexico
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What's wrong with most NFL players.... I am all for taking away big contracts and lowering the salaries policy if they can't stay out of trouble....

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Super Moderator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aberdeen
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Arsenal shield
    what a bum...........do the crime do the time.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bethlehem,PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If it prevents him from being suspended for the 2010 season I'm all for him not pleading guilty...seriously!
    # 23 GO RONNIE GO!

GIFSoup

Thanks DisturbedShifty for the Avatar. Nice work!
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    LTJG

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Austin, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYROD305 View Post
    lol i cant believe he pled not guilty that is hilarious he failed 2 Breathalyzers dude is something else he might think he can beat it since he has money, he should of just told the truth it would of been better for him , now he has to come up with a good story in order for the people in court to believe him he should of just pled guilty it wouldnt been alot better for him.
    My wife got pulled over for DUI in Doral, failed two breathalyzers, and our lawyer beat it. ....Expensive lawyer though.

Never underestimate the power of a good attorney. Rich people who are found guilty have to be reeeeeeaaally guilty.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYROD305 View Post
    Who in their right mind would plead guilty at their arraignment? If the judge wanted to he could sentence Allen to 6 months right on the spot. By pleading not guilty he can let the legal process play out, so even if he ends up taking a guilty plea before trail down the road he can avoid jail time and get the standard Florida First Time DUI punishment.

Why the rush to judgment? He does have a God Given Right as an American Of Innocent Until Proven Guilty. Right now the only thing you guys are forming your opinion on is the media finding his arrest report online.

Believe it or not Officers do stretch the truth on these reports. That is why Florida State Attorney's openly say a DUI can be as hard as a murder to prove. Many times what the officer files for performance on Field Sobriety Test differs greatly from what the video shows. If the Breathalyzer machine is out of certification or calibration all of its readings are unreliable. Was the person performing the breathalyzer certified and current?

NTSB studies show the vast majority of Americans drive while legally intoxicated. Justifying it by I only had 2 or 3 drinks, not realizing each drink raises your BAC by .04-.05 until your body begins to break down and process the alcohol at the rate of .015 per hour.

Just let the legal process play out. More then likely he will get a DUI, he will just reach a deal before trail assuring no jail time. Receiving 6 months suspended license, 50 hours community service, 1 year probation, DUI class and a DUI Impact Panel. He may be fortunate enough to have the charge reduced to Reckless Driving, but he will get the same punishment.
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Markcalius View Post
    My wife got pulled over for DUI in Doral, failed two breathalyzers, and our lawyer beat it. ....Expensive lawyer though.

Never underestimate the power of a good attorney. Rich people who are found guilty have to be reeeeeeaaally guilty.
    all you have to do is refuse the Breathalyzer. You will go to jail, and lose your license for a year but you can get a go to and from work license till then ....it's better than having a DUI on your record there is no way to prove in the court of law that you were drunk without evidence. you will end up with a much lesser charge like reckless driving. a cop told me this !
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He was good signing for us but coming off the ACL and age and salary and DUI and I would love to replace him with another rookie corner like Akwasi Owusu-Ansa, I'd be thrilled. Great returner as well, Dolphins showed some interest in him.
    Quote Quote